U67 New Loot

nenetteblackmoor

tp3PKcn.jpeg
9YhCq2r.jpeg

End chest will henceforth be known as the Wheel of Fish.

Does Eberron call carp 'swordfish'?

Mesmerin

With the recent trend to stick spell penetration on everything, including as an artefact bonus, I'm suspecting that when MD comes out there will be a lot of drow or other high SR creatures to fight to stick another spoke in the wheel for casters who have recently swapped from nuking to DC casting.

EinarMal

The remodeling renegade set is frustratingly close to being usable for an artificer.

Are not Gnome/Warforged the obvious two races for Artificer? The repeater is heavy so gnome can't use it as well, and no docent on the armor means no Warforged?

It's a shame that is a pretty good set otherwise.

Cyran

Whoa ... "Legendary Bonus" this the first time?
All sets with Spell Crit damage and %HP gives Legendary bonus. There a number of sets in game that already give it. Legendary bonus was first added to game with Legendary Green steel I believe and the reason sets with spell Crit and %HP is not artifact is so that it does not stack with legendary green steel I believe.

Scrag

No signs of freds hot date night duds? (totally not the right word originally!)

Last edited:

l_remmie

The remodeling renegade set is frustratingly close to being usable for an artificer.

Are not Gnome/Warforged the obvious two races for Artificer? The repeater is heavy so gnome can't use it as well, and no docent on the armor means no Warforged?

It's a shame that is a pretty good set otherwise.
Good point. I don't think this was an intentional snub. Could make a petition/topic for it.

FuzzyDuck81

I got a feeling Myth Drannor's weapons and gear are going to be out-of-this-world powerful. It's going to be the next logical step-up from IoD.
With the whole wild magic thing, I'm hoping they step sideways a little & put some more interesting & unusual effects in there rather than just an incremental power increase.

Elminster

With the whole wild magic thing, I'm hoping they step sideways a little & put some more interesting & unusual effects in there rather than just an incremental power increase.

Yup. I can see all the base stats be "wild magic" rando. It's got a 'wild' crit profile could be 10-20 x4 one minute and the next minute it could be just 20 x1. Have fun!

Meat-Head

Longbow is BiS as long as someone is using dust and fetters in he party/raid.

And you unnerf Hunt's End. :D
As it stands, dagger thrower/shuri are probably fully better than bow now after the nerf. Makes me has a sad, tbh.

Another note: Make sure to get ranged alacrity 20 somewhere. Combining Alacrity and Elasticity and fetters is why Chaos still wins. But, you're right that we have a new contender--which is nice.

EDIT: Looks like Alacrity 20 is only on weapons. So, you'll have to balance the increased base dmg with losing 5% alacrity (since you'll be relying on haste or equivalent). I'm not doing the math. I assume your dmg multiplier is the deciding factor. Although, we'd honestly want to test to see if the difference between 15 and 20 alacrity is ACTUALLY 5% faster overall.

Last edited: