Update 66.0.1 Downtime Expected Today

Cordovan

Community Manager
We are currently working on a hotfix that is expected to include downtime later today. This hotfix will correct a crashing issue in addition to several other bugs. Release notes will be published later. We are currently targeting sometime on or after 3pm Eastern (-5 GMT) for the downtime.

The Narc

Awesome, will you be fixing impregnable mind in magus of the eclipse so that the third rank again has the no auto fail on a roll of 1 on will saves it seems to have lost that effect in the write up when you made it a multiselector.

HoopleHead

Who'da thunk it.? Their most recent nonsense doesnt work right. Ive got a novel idea instead of ruining the game by making changes pretty much nobody wants, perhaps you should devote all your time into fixing what already doesnt work.
Do I hear David Byrne?

"Stop making sense!"

Rae

Fix for tumble would be nice... Two charges isn't enough. I never logon forums or post, but this fix to tumble is horrible.

ACJ97F

Can we assume since there's still bugs as far back as at least U37, we're never getting the backlog fixed, and every update until DDO implodes
is going to be the same cycle of unwanted changes, rushed repairs. players bailing, and things not worth fixing ending up as a game feature?
Hey here's a thought maybe fix your issues on old content before releasing newer also broken content with "fixes" nobody wanted to begin with?
This ^ ... every single update. How can not one person in a staff meeting make a game plan that doesn't involve breaking new stuff. :unsure:

Jummby

Are they fixing the new Tell button for the guild tab? We were looking forward to that one. It was a bummer when it didn't work.

florela41

We are currently working on a hotfix that is expected to include downtime later today. This hotfix will correct a crashing issue in addition to several other bugs. Release notes will be published later. We are currently targeting sometime on or after 3pm Eastern (-5 GMT) for the downtime.
Everyone complains about everything! I’d like to see them do better. I appreciate all that you guys do to bring us a great game and new content. Special thanks for the free gifts 🎁 for 2024. Happy Anniversary DDO . 😉