Update 66.0.1 Downtime Expected Today

Jummby

Seconded. I've been getting a lot of latency in mouse look.
After a few quests relog. Once you run like 5 quests your fps falls throw the floor and your ram usage hits the roof. Once that happens your mouse slows to a snail pace. Keep your fps visible while playing. When you see it die, log all the way out and restart the game.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
I messed with setting FPS in Troubleshooting options. Seems to help a bit. Mouse-look seems to be performing different in public v quest area. :unsure:

Jummby

I messed with setting FPS in Troubleshooting options. Seems to help a bit. Mouse-look seems to be performing different in public v quest area. :unsure:
It is nothing you are doing on your end. Historically, they tend to break things while making changes. This time around it was worse than usual. Keep your frame rates where you can see them and relog when you see your fps gets to an unplayable level.

Ryofu Housen

NGITSUM
After a few quests relog. Once you run like 5 quests your fps falls throw the floor and your ram usage hits the roof. Once that happens your mouse slows to a snail pace. Keep your fps visible while playing. When you see it die, log all the way out and restart the game.
Yep, been doin' just that.
At some point, though, it's just easier to play some of my Steam backlog. Between accidental latency, janky race gameplay, and game features getting beat to s#!7 with the nerf bat (oh, and the ladder bug), sometimes it's just less of a chore to play a non-service game.

Komrad

You gotta roll back this "hotfix", guys.
The game has never been as smooth as it was post the Wednesday update.
And then you go ahead and kill it 2 days later. Sad trombone noises.

Just roll it back to previous patch please.

HoopleHead

Seconded. I've been getting a lot of latency in mouse look.
THIS! Holy COW I thought I was gonna snap this weekend... It starts after you run a quest then portal out.. it seems to get progressively worse with every quest you exit.. I was closing and restarting the client every few quests just to keep my sanity

I'm torn... because regardless of all the crap-chop Frame rates and hires standing there like a rock and refusing to save themselves (ok, that's nothing new but it's worse now), but my character just seems a bit more resilient & their DPS seems better when running R6 Harbor quests... Even Kobold Assault was fairly easy @ lvl4 on R6... same with Irestone Inlet... headed to 3BC tonight and hopefully will be the same

Last edited:

Mand O'Lin

Singer of Songs Drinker of Drinks
THIS! Holy COW I thought I was gonna snap this weekend... It starts after you run a quest then portal out.. it seems to get progressively worse with every quest you exit.. I was closing and restarting the client every few quests just to keep my sanity

I'm torn... because regardless of all the crap-chop Frame rates and hires standing there like a rock and refusing to save themselves (ok, that's nothing new but it's worse now), but my character just seems a bit more resilient & their DPS seems better when running R6 Harbor quests... Even Kobold Assault was fairly easy @ lvl4 on R6... same with Irestone Inlet... headed to 3BC tonight and hopefully will be the same
I hear you! My game time has gone down dramatically these last few days. I have to restart due to mouse tracking issues (and some low frame rate stuttering), but instead just close the game and do something else for a few hours... or half a day. Reincarnated this morning and have not run any quests yet... not really feeling up to dealing with the restarts.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
:ROFLMAO: I threw my mouse pad out.. was very annoying yesterday so Im'a take a vaca

Ryofu Housen

NGITSUM
They should really fix the page as per my suggestion to make it read correct to avoid all this confusion.
Yep. VIP ran out yesterday. And uh... naw. Between their credit card processing company seemingly unable to comprehend the need to update cards because they do expire, the recent bludgeoning of long-established game mechanics, and swapping out an advertised month-long bonus to an arbitrary date because lolwut? I think I'll just let my wallet sleep for awhile. See if they get any inclination to improve anything.