Update 66 Preview 1 - Epic Destiny Refresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellisaria

I cast a spell and have a 7% chance of a proc. A ranged fires several arrows in that same time and those arrows have a 15% chance of a proc.
I assume that's balanced around AoE. Where if I cast fireball, every target has a chance to proc it (and once one does it'd go on internal cooldown). But yeah, it makes it meh for single target usage. Higher proc rate would be nice too.
I am very curious whether this will change or was taken into account with the proposed AoE arrows that's coming up.

Ellisaria

And back to my best of spellpower suggestion.. Best of imbue or pact dice... =) Best of everything hahahahaha
Is that really such a tall order though? We already have epic destiny spells scaling off of highest mental ability, dire charge scaling off best ability. What would be the feasibly problems with scaling off highest imbue/pact/blast?

And mantles that work with warlock blasts please!

DeathTitan

Why do you have the idea that devs are gonna make changes, adjustments or designs just for you and your caster go solo run r10? Do you really think that is gonna happen? Really? Changes for solo r10? Really?
You've railed against the game and devs so much I have no idea what keeps you playing...
The response is easy, for example:
1) do you claim to have a crowd control build? step in an r10 quest solo and see how often you are able to crowd control enemies.
2) do you claim to be able to instant kill enemies? step in an r10 quest solo and see how often your finger of death kills enemies.
3) do you want to see how good is holy fireball or dragon breath after the next update? step in an r10 quest solo and see how many dragon breaths or holy fireballs you need to kill 1 single enemy.

If you are able to pass those tests, depending on your build, you know how useful or useless you are for the people you play with in an r10 quest in group.

With my posts in this thread I invite the developers to do the same tests, but the only thing I see is Cordovan showing videos with his first life toons while playing normal difficulty heroic quests.

Status
Not open for further replies.