Vecna Unleashed is now available to pre-purchase!

NomadDog

DDO Hawaiian Style!
Question on the transport item. If it transports you to Morgrave University, wouldn't it be just as easy to teleport to Clifftop Tower District and then walk over to the area where you can catch the airship to Morgrave?

Genkiba

Question on the transport item. If it transports you to Morgrave University, wouldn't it be just as easy to teleport to Clifftop Tower District and then walk over to the area where you can catch the airship to Morgrave?
Guessing the teleport item sends you to the new public area.

Putti

Guessing the raid is legendary only? Would be a lot more exciting if we'd actually get heroic raiding again.

Reactions: Ozx

gurgzog

I've had countless problems. Isle of Dredd I had to use Paypal. For Vecna I had to delete the CC I'd previously saved and then use Paypal. It's a bad site with terrible feedback.

So basically delete your CC info and use Paypal.
I'll give it a try. Thanks

Ying

5000+ hours played
Guessing the raid is legendary only? Would be a lot more exciting if we'd actually get heroic raiding again.
Sev has responded to this many times on the weekly livestream. The number of people doing heroic raids today is ridiculously small. Finding level appropriate people to do heroic raids basically only happens on hardcore. So the juice is not worth the squeeze.

So here I am, 9 emails into the worst DDO buying experience ever. Been playing since 2009 and customer service is at an all-time low. DDO took the AUD 144.99 for the Ultimate Fan Bundle didn't send a receipt and didn't activate the Vecna expansion. Cannot try to activate through the purchase area as you cannot buy it twice. No expectation of if and when the issue will be addressed. Terrible communication and terrible customer service and no known availabilty of an escalation process. DDO, you are making this VIP very unhappy.

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
Sev has responded to this many times on the weekly livestream. The number of people doing heroic raids today is ridiculously small. Finding level appropriate people to do heroic raids basically only happens on hardcore. So the juice is not worth the squeeze.
Heroic Tempest Spine and heroic VoN 5-6 are run frequently by players at level cause those are good exp for leveling. When my static group throws up an lfm for those raids, it fills in in a few mins.
Heroic raids dont need to offer ueber gear, we already have items what we need for leveling. The only temptating value for a heroic raid to be played is EXP !!!

morningfrost

Heroic Tempest Spine and heroic VoN 5-6 are run frequently by players at level cause those are good exp for leveling. When my static group throws up an lfm for those raids, it fills in in a few mins.
Heroic raids dont need to offer ueber gear, we already have items what we need for leveling. The only temptating value for a heroic raid to be played is EXP !!!
Even years ago, raid was run at cap for item farming, today this is rarely needed. I ran yesterday a Chronoscope at level and it was fun.
One thing I have noticed, there are plenty of groups of GH quests + sides + Tor, but nobody run the Reaver raid that is just there. I rememember it was rather quick and easy (not for me, I died in the spikes more than any other thing in this game), so I just assume it's just worth the xp.

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
Even years ago, raid was run at cap for item farming, today this is rarely needed. I ran yesterday a Chronoscope at level and it was fun.
One thing I have noticed, there are plenty of groups of GH quests + sides + Tor, but nobody run the Reaver raid that is just there. I rememember it was rather quick and easy (not for me, I died in the spikes more than any other thing in this game), so I just assume it's just worth the xp.
Chronoscope is too long for lvl 5 but its fun I agree. Heroic GH raid is PITA b/o its mechanics. SSG should rework that raid.

So here I am, 9 emails into the worst DDO buying experience ever. Been playing since 2009 and customer service is at an all-time low. DDO took the AUD 144.99 for the Ultimate Fan Bundle didn't send a receipt and didn't activate the Vecna expansion. Cannot try to activate through the purchase area as you cannot buy it twice. No expectation of if and when the issue will be addressed. Terrible communication and terrible customer service and no known availability of an escalation process. DDO, you are making this VIP very unhappy.

Ying

5000+ hours played
Heroic Tempest Spine and heroic VoN 5-6 are run frequently by players at level cause those are good exp for leveling.
They are not run enough to justify new heroic raids. Join the livestream next time Sev is on and you can ask him yourself.