What is the plan for players with more than 156 reaper points?

Bjond

Players with 156 reaper points will earn 1 free additional character slot on that server.

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
That's my view too; it's always silly easier to do when I do pop into an elite. R1 is easy already for me so it's not like it matters, but elite is still easier and safer.
Elite and all difficulty are easier nowdays because we have better loot at level and got mythic and reaper bonuses too on items what did not exist before
There were lot of balancing too.
I remember times when elite was like r10 nowdays.

Guntango

Helldivers 2
Last Epoch
Halls of Torment
Pacific Drive
V Rising
Baldur's Gate 3
Alan Wake 2
Shirley you mean to say, "After I hit 200 on each, I will then look at these other games until DDO finds a way for me to put my additional points to use."

JustHavingFunBro

They will nerf 90% of the players to appease you forum warriors that rarely ever play the game. Congratulations on running new players off. Oh, wait, lets nerf tumble because "new players"!!

All SSG will do is squeeze the current reaper power level into more levels (and hurting all the players who don't have 200+ points). So your points above 156 will seem like you are earning something, but they will just be giving you back the power you currently have. They can't keep giving more reaper power because it would trivialize their content.

Guntango

All SSG will do is squeeze the current reaper power level into more levels (and hurting all the players who don't have 200+ points). So your points above 156 will seem like you are earning something, but they will just be giving you back the power you currently have. They can't keep giving more reaper power because it would trivialize their content.
Nah.

Ying

5000+ hours played
Reaper was created because part of the playerbase needed a challenge. Since then, the playerbase of reaper has grown significantly. Players get 20 points during a hardcore season. Getting reaper XP on live servers has never been easier.

Players that have achieved max reaper points need another reward to chase. Whether that's a revamp/expansion of the reaper system or some new system doesn't matter.

erethizon1

They will nerf 90% of the players to appease you forum warriors that rarely ever play the game. Congratulations on running new players off. Oh, wait, lets nerf tumble because "new players"!!
They didn't nerf tumble because of new players. They nerfed tumble because people were literally rolling through dungeons like circus clowns. The Devs worried that someone seeing a video of DDO would think poorly of the game because it looked ridiculous. If people had simply controlled themselves and ran when it was appropriate and tumbled when it was appropriate there never would have been a change.

woq

Reaper was created because part of the playerbase needed a challenge. Since then, the playerbase of reaper has grown significantly. Players get 20 points during a hardcore season. Getting reaper XP on live servers has never been easier.

Players that have achieved max reaper points need another reward to chase. Whether that's a revamp/expansion of the reaper system or some new system doesn't matter.
That part please

Hephaestas

Master Artificer
They didn't nerf tumble because of new players. They nerfed tumble because people were literally rolling through dungeons like circus clowns. The Devs worried that someone seeing a video of DDO would think poorly of the game because it looked ridiculous. If people had simply controlled themselves and ran when it was appropriate and tumbled when it was appropriate there never would have been a change.
This is the newest hottest take I've heard and it's hilarious that "because players who used it enjoyed it" could be thought to be the devs reasoning. :ROFLMAO:

Col Kurtz

Total thread drift, but...

...it wasn't players that got tumble red flagged..it was streamers;) no one really cares what players they group with do, as long as they dont slow the dungeon down too much. Anyone complaining in group can just leave and solo if they are that uptight.

erethizon1

This is the newest hottest take I've heard and it's hilarious that "because players who used it enjoyed it" could be thought to be the devs reasoning. :ROFLMAO:
As I recall, that was quite literally what a developer said in one of those regular online interviews. So not the newest hot take, but one of the older ones. Though obviously, your spin on it, "because players who used it enjoyed it" was said by no one, including me in the quote you made of me. Horses don't belong in taverns, so they put a stop to it. Tumble is a form of dodging attacks and traps, not fast travel, so they put a stop to it.

Hephaestas

Master Artificer
As I recall, that was quite literally what a developer said in one of those regular online interviews. So not the newest hot take, but one of the older ones. Though obviously, your spin on it, "because players who used it enjoyed it" was said by no one, including me in the quote you made of me. Horses don't belong in taverns, so they put a stop to it. Tumble is a form of dodging attacks and traps, not fast travel, so they put a stop to it.
I use tumble the exact same way I used it before the change and the change did absolutely nothing to discourage people from using it for movement. Just like you say how I'm painting your words one way - seems you're painting an entire character functionality by your own description.

The Thief Acrobat rogue enhancement encourages tumbling constantly for offensive purposes, which would be counter to your point. But I'm just here to comment, not argue! What you think is fine, just don't make me or others play the game by your opinions (y)

erethizon1

I use tumble the exact same way I used it before the change and the change did absolutely nothing to discourage people from using it for movement. Just like you say how I'm painting your words one way - seems you're painting an entire character functionality by your own description.

The Thief Acrobat rogue enhancement encourages tumbling constantly for offensive purposes, which would be counter to your point. But I'm just here to comment, not argue! What you think is fine, just don't make me or others play the game by your opinions (y)
I never even implied that tumbling constantly for offensive purposes was inappropriate. I specifically motioned using it for travel and that was what has now been prevented (since we have so few charges).

Savage

Phoenicis' Wife
There should be a dungeon with a "Deathreaper" in it. You have to pay 10 Reaperpoints to enter and fight it. You succeed, you get an awesome reward. When you die, you can chose to either leave the dungeon, or you can chose to get resurrected and keep fighting it for the cost of another 10 Reaperpoints. You die the second time and wanna keep on fighting, the cost for resurrection goes up to 20 Reaperpoints. With your third death the "Deathreaper" kicks you out, laughing his butt off.