What is your most enjoyable content to run each life, and why?

PaleFox

For me it has got to be Durk and the Delirium / Madness stuff.
I still hope he's able to break the curse of his own inner daemons and see him shine while able to maintain his magnificent garden.
You know, something true godlike.

somenewnoob

Toss my vote during heroic/epic leveling in with the GH crowd. There's just a simplicity and nostalgia to the place I enjoy.
For high skull legendary at cap, probably ravenloft is my fave there.

calouscaine

Grouchy Vet
Honestly, I use to love catacombs before they changed the story line, now it's just something to do.
I like the quests in lords march, they give a real sense of being in the mix of local things, and I would love to see more of that.
I love traveling through ravenloft simply because of how nice it looks, but the way the questing was done with the back and forth is a bit aggravating first play through each life.
I like the vampire mansion quest in eveningstar, the clue ish vibe works for me.
I thought that wheloon was well done, but I've run it so many times now that I kind of dislike doing it. Too much repetition. . . but I use to like it a lot.
There's a lot of stuff I like or dislike, it's pretty hard to narrow it down.

Arcanaverse

Solver of Secrets
If I had to pick one... I too would pick Gianthold. XP is good, saga and favor are good. Though honestly the more important factors are the quotable npcs, the environment, the the quests themselves. Especially for me as I greatly enjoy Madstone Crater so I don't have a quest that I don't like in the line up.

Quite simply a good time. Best part, if I want, I can run it twice even when leveling up an iconic. And I'll be honest. Half the time I completely forget to pick up the favor and saga rewards so I feel like I can say that I pretty much only run GH for the content. :p

T.O.

This one is really making me think. I tr a lot. So I do have my quest set laid out with a few deviations. My bias is based on xp and enjoy-ability. I enjoy and run all the expansions. If it's not gotten to in heroics it will in legendary. I think I need to think about it some more. I like a lot of the the quest packs old and new.

The Depths chain in House D is my guilty pleasure each life. Interesting plots and cool villains are all well and good, but sometimes I just want to blast through a bunch of random sewer critters =)

Theo

The Old COIL .... oh wait not that one

For some reason I really like the 2 giant cave quests out in threnal, that are still not on the quest log list

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
For me it changes, depending on what my build is.

Some places ranged just owns, others a melee playing smart is more fun. I'm not a big fan of caster either aoe-nuking or instakill but I'm sure once I play those style builds for a bit I'll find the quests I like.

Over all, I look forward to Stormcleve outpost, Threnal would be better if it wasn't level scattered all over the place. SorrowDusk and Tangleroot both need to be level compressed. Menectarum is nice. Ataraxia needs to be bigger and with a couple more quests. I like the entire Droaam chain. GH is fun (and like my better half said, it means I'm almost 20).

Past that there isn't much I look forward to every life, Orchard has a couple quests that are a serious pain (ghosts and inferno, I'm looking at you), the madness chains are a grab bag, couple interesting mechanics and some really easy ways to get ganked if you lose focus for a second. If the spinner wasn't such a PITA the LoD chain would be in my liked list. And What goes up. PLEASE just nuke the blasted glacier from orbit so I don't have to deal with that end fight.

There is alot out there I haven't touched on, but mainly because we don't hit it every life.

SiliconScout

I don't know why given I would not describe myself as religious at all but the quests for the silver flame where you just take out their rivals with abandon. I will always run

Purge the Heretics
Bringing the Light

I also really liked the revamped Catacombs quest line, though I preferred the old ending when Dryden was the mastermind and not a patsy.

Kritikal

I prefer the quests with the mobs being active, not standing still waiting for us to interact with them. Those are most often the older quests, i.e. Stormcleave, Gwylans, etc.

Unless they are guarding something, it just makes more sense for them to be roaming the halls, caverns, etc.

RangerOne

Partycrashers, Snitch, Gwylan's Stand all super fun.

All of Ravenloft is flawlessly executed.

Epic Storm the Beaches but only on my ranger because I can destroy the ballistas with my owlsassin. On anybody else it is a deathtrap.

axel15810

Definitely Sorrowdusk.

Always a pleasure to run it, mainly because I really like the story and atmosphere out there.

Also some of the loot, while not anywhere near best in slot in a pragmatic sense is interesting, fun and useful. Like the bubble belt (underwater action at ML 9 plus a 3 use underwater breathing clicky for allies and to top it off +10 swim to swim a bit faster) and the mummified bat (featherfalling plus listen and spot on a trinket slot, plus it has a cool unique icon).

Drachmor

Short quests. Sorrowdusk, tangleroot, sharn syndicate. Once in a while you want to log in and do one long exploration quest with all the optionals but most of the time short quests are the most enjoyable.

But I almost always do ravenloft in heroic usually with all the optionals - even amber temple. It's just too well made.
Perfectly sums it up for me. I think I tend to enjoy actually playing through a lot of the older content because it's less involved. But so much of the new content is so well-made and interesting (and beautiful, btw), and also high-xp if you dare to learn it, so. I think it's a nice balance.

Also, my gosh, how cool would it frickin be if we could design our own dungeons. Obviously this idea has been floating around since DDO's conception, and there is *basically* no way in hell? But. There's this dreamlike world in which DDO has a useable make-your-own-dungeons server, and Twitch streamers all check it out and go wild and stuff.

Okay but a way more feasible version would be like, what if there was some sort of dungeon-making competition? Like an off-world event. Or like... Ooh. Or like, they release a dungeon in a super super prototype state, and have an NPC where you can leave like, 200 characters of feedback, max. And then the dungeon goes through like 3 rounds of development (or it's a challenge or something with rewards).

Idk man, player feedback is like Valve's secret weapon, and it's invaluable in DDO, obviously, too; I think it could be SO cool if devs somehow orchestrated a little player-feedback event. (Not just opening Lamannia after content has been quite fleshed out), but a purely like, "bottom-up" sort of dungeon design, with mechanics and gameplay honed before even a theme is announced.

Drachmor

This one is really making me think. I tr a lot. So I do have my quest set laid out with a few deviations. My bias is based on xp and enjoy-ability. I enjoy and run all the expansions. If it's not gotten to in heroics it will in legendary. I think I need to think about it some more. I like a lot of the the quest packs old and new.
Ooh, I know there are many out there, but would you be willing to share your quest list?

Drachmor

The Depths chain in House D is my guilty pleasure each life. Interesting plots and cool villains are all well and good, but sometimes I just want to blast through a bunch of random sewer critters =)
Oh this is SO real wait I change my answer to depths lol. Depths is the most just... "I know where I'm going" chain out there and I love it. It's 4 quests, back to back, zippy and good xp. At level 6, you run depths. It is known.

Fundamentally the fun of DDO is playing, and the not-fun is not playing. Inventory management is my least favorite part about the game, and it genuinely is the reason why my past lives take months rather than a week. Like. Actually.

But when you just know exactly where you're going, and you can just play, in-dungeon... that's nice.

Drachmor

I prefer the quests with the mobs being active, not standing still waiting for us to interact with them. Those are most often the older quests, i.e. Stormcleave, Gwylans, etc.

Unless they are guarding something, it just makes more sense for them to be roaming the halls, caverns, etc.
I never noticed this. And *wow* you are right. That is fascinating... yeah, hobgoblins are always like, going somewhere, doing something. In Sharn it's just kinda like: mass hold this group of mobs. Fireball. Mass hold the next group of mobs, fireball... (ok I'm outing myself as a caster a little here) but you get my point

Haha. I have the sound of a group of goblins dying just worked into my brain. That like "arghhh!!" or "rahhh!" or whatever it is, in a beautiful goblin-dying chorus... heheh...

Don't get me wrong I like nuking a well-concentrated group of goblins, too

Dragnilar

Dragonborn of Bahamut
Aside from Ravenloft:

- Saltmarsh (mainly because I like the music)

- Web of Chaos / Menace

- High Road of Shadow and Most of Shadowfell Conspiracy (storm horns feels too big for it's own good though)

- White Plume Mountain

- The Devils Gambit

T.O.

Ooh, I know there are many out there, but would you be willing to share your quest list?
I will be in the process of creating my leveling guide. Since I will be TRing soon. Even though I know I can skip Korthos. I do like running that and Borderlands. When doing base level 3 quests this where some deviation can happen. I would run Sacred Helm, STK pt.1, WW, Then it's open to Catacombs. Like others I too liked the old version. But I take it as a trade off for not running back and forth. If we are bored of Catacombs then its down to doing all quests in Cerulean hills. Saltmarsh sometimes at that level. But usually not.

Another deviation that we have been doing lately doing base level 9's. Is Threnal instead of Shadow Crypt. Time wise it's obviously longer to complete. But I need to get rid of the pile of voms. Master's gifts are so much easier to store. It starts off VON 3&4, White Plume, then SC or Threnal