Recent content by Aaabbbcccddd

1. Aaabbbcccddd

Hey Tonquin!

Hey Tonquin, it seems like Sshaastess from Lost in the Swamp is not using her gaze attack anymore. I am pretty sure I have seen her using it before. But today I was standing there for minutes without her using it once.
  2. Aaabbbcccddd

Barbarian 2h Weapon Selection 1-20

I would say level 1 you just use your bare fists because you can, then 2-3 Nicked Greatsword , 4-9 Carnifex and 10-19 SoS.
  3. Aaabbbcccddd

Can we get just a lil' BAB progression in Legendaries? Please?

I would be fine if they give us a +3 heroic/+6 legendary bab topaz.
  4. Aaabbbcccddd

The DDO Players Council is accepting new applications!

The last time I heard anything about it was in this stream.
  5. Aaabbbcccddd

Is there a way to opt out of VIP XP bonus?

I don't quiet understand the issue, you can do so many reincarnations until you are completionist. Which means you can play all the quests multiple time without losing exp. Just not in the same life, I think one would burn out if they did all the content every life. Just weave different content...
  6. Aaabbbcccddd

Monks

I agree shuriken's should generate ki on hit, like every other monk weapon. It is kinda weird, that it doesn't tbh. But maybe the tech is not there yet to support this behavior.
  7. Aaabbbcccddd

How does Wizards kill bosses and other monsters that can't be killed by insta kill?

I don't know how people can talk about this patch and tell everyone, it was the worst thing in DDO history, while keeping a straight face. There are like 60 buffs and 5 nerfs in the patchnotes and people make it sound like the patchnote only got 5 entries. It is just mind boggling to me. And OP...
  8. Aaabbbcccddd

Dungeons & Traps

The first step is, to have a trapper with evasion. The next step is profit. The next best strategy, when you don't have a trapper is to use a dash or the first person who hugs the right side usualy doesn't get thrown in the air, if the person is fast enough.
  9. Aaabbbcccddd

Dungeons & Traps

I am all for traps that can bamboozle the player. But also never knew that there was a chest behind the wall.
  10. Aaabbbcccddd

Dungeons & Traps

Impressive, you are definitly capable of furnishing the lair of an evil necomancer.
  11. Aaabbbcccddd

Dungeons & Traps

Yes it is in the deepth of doom and only the most ruthless dev can create such a perfidious device.
  12. Aaabbbcccddd

Dungeons & Traps

I made this post to highlight one of the many aspects why I love this game. Traps are tools for the evil forces to hinder or straight up eviscerate the player. Because only a dead player is a good player. Traps make the dungeon an aktive player in the battle between good and evil, and trust me...
  13. Aaabbbcccddd

The forum salinity level is just right, now!

Can you give me some more insight, in how the DDO devs work and how the engine works? You seem like you know a lot about SSG, did you work there before? I am an apprantice in programming and I find those topics very interesting. Could you explain why those changes where so easy to make and what...
  14. Aaabbbcccddd

Nerfs have caused my husband and guildies who raid to not even want to play anymore. Thanks for ruining ddo.

That's just wrong nerfs are there to balance the game, as are buffs. In DDO balance is not a real problem because there is no player vs player interaction but it is still done to losen the meta, so that other abilities get some daylight as well. And it doesn't even make sense what you said...