Recent content by Aragadi

1. A

Illithid Invasion - Constructive Feedback

That is flawed logic in a nutshell. Most people who don't like the event are never going to say anything about it at all. On the other hand, those who enjoy being a part of a community of people engaging with it will talk about it quite a bit. Also, several threads criticizing the event were...
  2. A

When will the event end?

If you are going to tell people they have to change their normal course of gameplay then you are going to have to offer something up in the process. saying people are getting what they would have already gotten out of increasing the difficulty level of their quests is a reward for dealing with...
  3. A

When will the event end?

The real statement is to just not play for a week, which is what I have decided to do.
  4. A

When will the event end?

No, telling people to run a lower difficulty isn't elitist, if they actually belong in a lower difficulty. There is no reward system attached to these champs. It is elitest to tell people to just take it up the A** because ..."reasons". If they could neve run reaper before and expected to be...
  5. A

When will the event end?

where exactly is the "increased reward" for these champs? this is not the same as someone who could never run a reaper quest before expecting to now, this is increased difficulty for no reward at all. This is actually just a testing ground for mob buffs that will prevent players from pulling...
  6. A

UI Scaling

I played with my graphics settings for a while, but changing resolutions did nothing to change my UI element scaling. I did finally get them to reset but it required entering windowed mode and then going back to full screen. I am not sure what about that process corrected the issue, but I have...
  7. A

Mob behavior changes I'm not thrilled with

I did not play very much between U60 and U61, so didn't have much to say on the topic, but today since the update I have been playing on a low-level toon and I have to say mobs are acting SUPER annoying, so are hirelings. I have just dismissed hirelings several times because they were standing...
  8. A

UI Scaling

I'm not sure what changes were made in today's update that touched UI elements but whatever it was is terrible. My hot bars were squished on top of one another when I logged on, my saved layouts are a mess when I load them, and my screen real estate feels like it is being squished into a tiny...
  9. A

XP Potions Losing Time.

I know there was another thread about this not too long ago, but I couldn't find it to bump. Starting a new one so hopefully, the issue gets some attention. I started an epic TR today, grabbed fresh guild buffs, and used a 6-hour potion before collecting saga rewards. After getting all set up I...
  10. A

Pipe surfing is a thing...

Haywire Foundry literally cannot be completed.
  11. A

Is Reaper Mode going to kill the Game?

That's the thing, I am not looking for some form of extreme challenge out of a video game. I play games to relax from the challenges I face in real life. I have absolutely no problem with other people enjoying Reaper, what I take issue with is the fact that the reward structure associated with...
  12. A

Is Reaper Mode going to kill the Game?

As I have stated elsewhere in this thread, the desire not to deal with Reaper has nothing to do with skill. Only elitists with ego problems make this equivalence.
  13. A

Legendary Sets? Looking for some way to Replace my Belt Of Crystaline Vanity CHA bonus'

You just missed the monster hunter offering +5 insightful augments. Next time there is a monster hunter weekend I would suggest stocking up on 4-5 of each insightful augment. If you don't need to have a stat absolutely maxed out a +5 augment of insightful stat will do the trick.
  14. A

Call Lightning Storm can be really strong, especially on an air Savant

Didn't know it was Cha only, that's kind of a bummer. Artificers don't have anything like thunder stroke so I was thinking this might give them something to make up for it. Thanks for the reply.
  15. A

Call Lightning Storm can be really strong, especially on an air Savant

Would Artificers be able to achieve similar results with this ability? Given the upcoming epic destiny I have been considering trying out Artificer and this seems like it could be interesting.