Recent content by D's / Iron & Mortanis/Kin

1. D's / Iron & Mortanis/Kin

"In the Belly of the Beast" still bugged?

I only do it on R1.... i used to do it on R4 all the time.. but with the change(s) it's like SSG doesn't want us to enjoy the belly of the beast as much as we used tooo
  2. D's / Iron & Mortanis/Kin

Hoping

I'll mail some hand wraps if I pick up anything today... What your character name ?
  3. D's / Iron & Mortanis/Kin

SSG, the reason why I don't buy IoD or Vecna...

It's called the gear matrix for a reason... you can get an almost equal build going a different route... instead of raids trust me... talk to the folks on wayfinder...
  4. D's / Iron & Mortanis/Kin

How often you can edit your Thread Headers?

No I could last year... when I was updating my Guild's LFM on wayfinder... I was curious about it, because permission status changed.
  5. D's / Iron & Mortanis/Kin

How often you can edit your Thread Headers?

I'm Curious how often we can edit thread headers ?? It seems like i was able to edit one of my post not too long ago with the thread header. More of wondering was the ability turned off or is it a timed event. Would like to know is it every 4 months etc ? Thanks, Mortanis Way / D”s Iron Orien
  6. D's / Iron & Mortanis/Kin

Xp stones

If your looking for a guild or want to be part of an active discord let me know... Send a Message / Tell to Mortanis ... I run the Wayfinder's Curiousity SHop Guild on the Server
  7. D's / Iron & Mortanis/Kin

Xp stones

Crafting Gear gets Expensive … Are you a returning player ?
  8. D's / Iron & Mortanis/Kin

I think so :)

I think so :)
  9. D's / Iron & Mortanis/Kin

Reaper Tree ReVamp & Reaper Revamp

Not only do the Tree(s) need some love for diversity... (could even add in a Paywall for a certain tree) but you really need to re-scale the R1-R10 system... I don't suggest adding more levels to the old system... The new system needs to scale more drastically, with every 2 levels bringing in...
  10. D's / Iron & Mortanis/Kin

Active

Active
  11. D's / Iron & Mortanis/Kin

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

Would be Interesting if the final phrase was in all the Herioc Raid quests...
  12. D's / Iron & Mortanis/Kin

lvl 101 Guild GROWING !!! Wayfinder Curiosity Shop Recruiting ~ Casual/Community Style

11/02/2023 WCS has hit level 80. Our guild is here for casual members, our discord offers a community support for people looking to group or trade or offer information on DDO news
  13. D's / Iron & Mortanis/Kin

Too much "balancing", I've have enough

Run 3 static groups... :) We pick up new players every so often... and sometimes they dont feel like they can contribute.
  14. D's / Iron & Mortanis/Kin

Too much "balancing", I've have enough

I really Do see this post as a .... you made the game too easy now.... I believe I face this same thought years ago when I was playing Everquest... and realized how much easier it was for new players to grind to cap and get almost as good as armor as I had/have. Wouldn't you rather have new...
  15. D's / Iron & Mortanis/Kin

Change to Dungeon Alert

How about the Dungeon Alert doesn't go away until the quest ends.... This way it only triggers once... and Mobs in the Dungeon are now more aware and don't lose their DA bonses... This way it's only 1 time per quest