Recent content by Gimp-1

1. Gimp-1

A story about tiered progression and big city server people

I would have gone back and helped the cleric even if it meant kicking every other player.
  2. Gimp-1

"(MELEE)" Threat gen.

To OP turn off Stalwart Defender stance if you have it on. Its generally a problem. Also you should be -threat generation or you are doing it wrong as DPS. I literally swap gear out between being DPS with negative threat gen and when i need to be a tank with a few hundred threat gen. I am...
  3. Gimp-1

Titan Awakens Raid - Saturdays 7:30PM EST - Special thanks to Mornyngstar!

Was a fun run. Handt dont that in about a decade (yikes). good to see interest in the fogotten parts...Titan, ToD and SoS could use love too. Hope SSG continues to expand this huge amount of quests and raids / areas.
  4. Gimp-1

Feels like Something is Wrong

It will be ok
  5. Gimp-1

Did monthly VIP points also get shutdown with the event dragon?

Use the "I am experiencing purchasing issues" as you are paying for VIP and if you are not getting your benefits it is a purchasing issue.
  6. Gimp-1

The Titan Awakens

Flagged last night than realized im probably already flagged but hey now i have 2 Sigils. Ive got guild raids tonight but am open tomorrow (Sat) to run the test run raid. Ill be on my main (Gimp-1) and will look ya up around 7:30EST. I
  7. Gimp-1

FPS

I did not see any loss of frame rate last night doing R10s (3hours of play). Had my FPS displayed the whole time and it varied about 30 FPS from min to max....but didnt stay low. And by low i mean like 100 fps on the low end. Running 3 monitors off the gpu with 2 clients active. Nvidia...
  8. Gimp-1

The Titan Awakens

I saw the LFM last night late. Will work to get flagged. I havent run this raid in many years. Flagged a few lives ago with a guildy just to annoy our raid voting :)
  9. Gimp-1

Why is in-game voice chat volume so low?

Best part about discord is it doesnt crash like the game client does. Thus you can communicate to the party that your client crashed and you are relogging.
  10. Gimp-1

Why is in-game voice chat volume so low?

Just use Discord and no more issues. Went to it years ago an will not go back to the terrible in game audio chat. You can eaither use discord or not be heard.
  11. Gimp-1

Loot tables?

Im pretty sure the new member is a troll with this question. If you want more fair loot...ROLL BETTER OP.
  12. Gimp-1

Video settings seem to be locked now

Have you tried running in Full Screen (Windowed) mode? I remember that in one setting i was unable to change those settings and as soon as i switched it was adjustable again. YMMV.. :)
  13. Gimp-1

How to fix disconnection from chat?

Discord is the answer.
  14. Gimp-1

Never Eat Soggy Weetbix

This is all very simple....North is always UP on your screen with South being down (towards the bottom of the screen). East is right side and West is left side....why so confused? :)
  15. Gimp-1

deck of many curses - rate

I suggest you be lucky...its the only thing ive found that helps with curse cards (also reaper items...etc).