Recent content by Spook

1. Spook

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

The price isnt the problem. There is nothing in the current VIP package that I value. Price is only one factor of value - SSG seems to overvalue cosmetics in my opinion which is great if you love cosmetics and have the space for them meh if not. I suspect the only people happy with VIP are the...
  2. Spook

And there is a significant number of people in the middle that would pay for VIP if it was better value. It really should be a no brainer that VIP should be good enough that everyone that can afford to pay for VIP wants to pay for VIP.
  3. Spook

Other games have already solved this by making bundles and offers of digital assets be worth literally double what it would cost to buy a la carte, making the value proposition so good that its worth buying even if you dont want everything. A great example of this was the DDO starter bundle...
  4. Spook

VIP program is going to literally cost SSG money - not a whiny quit post

Sorry you are right I misread your first post to be after month 12 they go back to month 1 which is incorrect they would go onto month 13
  5. Spook

VIP program is going to literally cost SSG money - not a whiny quit post

The original post The updated post
  6. Spook

Standing Stones vs Daybreak

Correct Yes Both - Indirectly / Directly respectively EG7 is the ultimate parent EG7 | Daybreak | SSG
  7. Spook

How Many Curse Cleanser Cards have you found?

Nah I would rather quit the game than re-farm mythic and reaper boosted items because I got a bad curse roll - oh wait I already did (playing D4 until something else catches my eye)
  8. Spook

Hey SSG. You want people to become VIP? I got a foolproof plan.

54M SEK maybe (~5M USD) considering the whole of Daybreak was around 70M USD which is down from 2022. https://www.enadglobal7.com/investor-relations/financial-reports-presentations/
  9. Spook

Cyborg U66

Hes already taking Harbinger of Chaos which is better than Embodiment of Law for this build and the imbue dice are mutually exclusive due to alignment
  10. Spook

How much longer will DDO survive?

Pfft that isnt even a challenge
  11. Spook

No you can only claim one reward a month as it currently stands so you will delay your rewards by however many months you forgot to claim
  12. Spook

Hey SSG. You want people to become VIP? I got a foolproof plan.

No they are one of the worst at extracting money out of their players but they know everytime they miss a target they can release a coffer and make up the difference. I have spent 20K hours with DDO and every penny they got out of me was given begrudgingly. Contrast to a mobile game I picked up...
  13. Spook

Should Cordovan host Devs on a livestream to discuss how this VIP Loyalty Program came to be?

This ones easy. On the LOTRO side there is better communication with its players. When SSG won studio of the year 2023 from MassivelyOP I nearly choked on my coffee until I read the praise which was nearly all on the LOTRO side.
  14. Spook

Should Cordovan host Devs on a livestream to discuss how this VIP Loyalty Program came to be?

Sev is the executive producer for both games. I think you mean Tolero.