Recent content by Xanthain

1. Xanthain

Lets play a game: You are producer of DDO for 1 day!

1) No new content till ladders are fixed 2) Look at all existing named loot and update anything that is not up to par with current Item levels (looking at you Eveningstar) 3) Hire Critical role to write and voice act an entire expansion (I couldnt think of a 3rd one but something about a dungeon...
  2. Xanthain

What is broken and has not been fixed? Chronically broken.

I have been gone from the game for 10 years and these bugs existed back then too
  3. Xanthain

Sov II XP Pots

does the xp sheet ever factor VIP or pot Bonuses ? i allways check my Gen Chat to see those bonuses and the real total xp on completion
  4. Xanthain

Welcome Argo Players --- First!

Hello Argo, I started playing around official release but left the game almost ten years ago. I returned this last October, and its been a blast reconnecting with all the people and guilds that have stuck around. if you know me and i have not said hi yet, im probably just stalking you in the...
  5. Xanthain

Something seems off post U59

woah
  6. Xanthain

New Locked Chest Symbol

I kinda like it. But like all these new graphics that have showed up in recent updates i dont understand why they have not given the players an option to customize what they do or do not see
  7. Xanthain

Hi, Welcome

Hi, Welcome (do we still get banned for this ?)