Recent content by Xeang

1. Xeang

please more cosmetic reaper rewards

Thumbs up for cosmetic awards after 156. But maybe spread to other cosmetics: 175: "Reaper" hat 200: "Reaper" outfit/armor 225: "Reaper" eyes 250: "Reaper" footprints 275: "Reaper" weapon 300: "Reaper" wings Also put reapers in monster manual -- also possibly tied to cosmetic rewards.
  2. Xeang

Where should we go after Myth Drannor?

The Land of Kara-Tur!!
  3. Xeang

Handwraps Progression

From levels 1-11 I use various Vorpal/Impact wraps (Vorpal/Feeding are nice too). Keep hunting the auctions for these as well as chests and end rewards. At 12-19 I do use Adamantine Wraps. At 20-22 I use Amaunater Ascetic wraps you can get by turning in tokens to the appropriate vendor in...
  4. Xeang

What heroic level and epic/legendary level will the new upcoming quests be due end of the month?

I searched the 3 lammania posts on the quests but couldn't find any information. Does some know the planned heroic level (I'm guessing 4) and Epic or Legendary level? Thanks
  5. Xeang

TCO of Khyber- Snowpeaks Challenge

Hmmm. Pun intended? :D snowpeaks = cool challenge
  6. Xeang

No Hardcore In 2024?

Hardcore provided me with new friends that were across the servers. A year without those friends? sad. Hardcore provided me more challenge as after 13 years the game had been losing that punch of needing to survive. Hardcore provide me a brand new toon where every chest meant something...
  7. Xeang

A Look at 2024, Year of the Dragon! - Producer's Letter

I am heartily disappointed in no new Hard Core season for 2024. It is primarily what has kept me gaming regularly in DDO as challenges are fleeting on main servers. In addition I have a good core of friends developed from other servers that I will intensely miss. For the first time in 13...
  8. Xeang

Perfected artifacts—how many are worth it?

Thank you -- makes much more sense .
  9. Xeang

Perfected artifacts—how many are worth it?

My Perfect Jidz only has 3 augment slots.....am I missing something?
  10. Xeang

Doublestrike question

Let me add to that question: 1. Do CC strikes have 2 chances to hit like Stunning Fist or Stunning Weapon if the attack successfully doubestrikes? 2. Do AOE melee attacks potentially double strike also (cleave, whirlwind, etc)?
  11. Xeang

Illithid Invasion Exhaustion Table

Thelanis: The MIssing Party is Completed / Exhausted
  12. Xeang

Deadly Instincts is now not applying to Quivering Palm

Would that be true for r10 which I sometimes run? Those numbers are enough?
  13. Xeang

Yes I was looking at the wiki for the assassinate numbers, so thank you for correcting me. This looks like a wash then (as I did run at about 108 wisdom at cap). But as you said it is not quite equivalent -- because I have to use up gear at all levels from 15+ to stay equal. So giving up...
  14. Xeang

Then this is indeed a huge nerf then to QP. I wish they never changed it to assassinate then. My level 16 monk has 56 wisdom with +23 modifier. With deadly instincts 1/2 of that modifier (+11) would be added to my chance for QP to succeed. I can get a max of +5 assassinate ability with...