Recent content by Yndrofian

1. Y

wtt my +7 wis tome for your +7 dex

wtt my +7 wis tome for your +7 dex tome id also take a +8 if thats all yovue got ;) pm me
  2. Y

(Almost) 100 Bugs related to U66

its been like this for a long time, well before u66. pretty sure it goes on cooldown regardless whats in your main hand... including scrolls
  3. Y

Hey Tonquin!

regarding TUMBLE CHARGES: itd be super nice to be able to have the charges on the tumble skill icon and just drag that to a hot bar. makes the most sense, imo. just like every other skill/action we use silly to have to stop everything youre doing just to check your charges.
  4. Y

Can't enter game?

vpn worked for my packet loss issue... least for now. work around till they get their stuff fixed
  5. Y

Can't enter game?

3 times this eve my packet loss has randomly skyrocket in a matter of seconds from 0% to anywhere from 40%-90% .. and its only ddo, no issues anywhere else anyone else see this? **edit - started a second client/account on the same machine. 2nd account has 0% loss, main account has 77%.
  6. Y

Downtime Notice: Thursday, November 30th 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

im confident this has been answered somewhere, so if someone would rather link it than explain it, thats great, but whats the deal with the "hit point changes? Several changes have been made to how maximum Hit Points are calculated Bonuses to your Hit Points and Constitution from Reaper XP are...
  7. Y

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

storm the beaches is exhausted on argo
  8. Y

BTA Minor Artefacts

to bring this thread back on topic... dear devy types, i totally agree that minor artifacts should be BTA. *maybe* at some point in the past it made more? sense to have it btc, but for the reasons mentioned already, please strongly consider making them BTA yours truly yndro
  9. Y

Illithid Invasion Event... anyone/guild plan on digging into this?

with regards to this thread here https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/illithid-invasion-u63-unlock-mega-thread.4937/#post-53836 is anyone on argo planning on really digging into this?
  10. Y

Reaper Endgame Wood Elf Frenzied Berserker

@Tronko , you mentioned using the legendary dreadnought mantle. It's just the debuff, right? Unless you dump points further in the tree, that's all it is right? If so, is the purpose of that raid bosses (and maybe some r10 bosses)? If so, do you see a noticable difference with that debuff? To...
  11. Y

Lamannia Update 60 Preview 2 - Overview

im going to 'jump' on the SAVE THE GIANT bandwagon unless theres some weird underlying issue, PLEASE leave the giant hopping. if its the one im thinking of, to my knowledge he as been hopping since gianthold was released. its a standard, a staple, quirky, no-harm-no-foul, fun aesthetic. sorry...
  12. Y

U60 Lammania Preview 1 - XP System Adjustments

@Torc @Cordovan THIS is important ⬆️ It's been said a few times I this thread already, but I feel the need to bring it out. Unless you know for a fact that these quests players are talking about in this thread are contributing only a miniscule percentage to the lag issue, then the absolute...
  13. Y

Made me think of something... 1 bit of change to add to the "help lag" pile: Change xp in explorer areas to much smaller tiers. This will greatly incentivise killing as you run... At least for those that need XP. To be clear, give XP (in much smaller bites obviously) for every 25 or 50 (or...
  14. Y

Im confused. I thought the issue we were trying to fix is lag, directly correlated to players NOT terminating monsters they agro, and specifically in this thread to carrot/stick said behavior to cause less server effort. How does decreasing player speed accomplish this? Yes, they can, and...