Downtime Notice: Thursday, November 30th 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

Eltronin

Kobolds don't matter
Of course, I took OT this week Mon-Wed leaving Thursday day to play. SSG changes the day for updates so that's down the drain. Can we please keep the same day for updates.
In addition, releasing it with known issues. How about fixing them first and releasing a completed and properly working update?

Last edited:

Rathy

"*Hirelings now have a different type of map note compared to players."

Yay!! Thank you very much for implementing this suggestion!! Double Yay! :giggle:

OK, I'll let everyone get back to the regular complaining!

Dunspartacus

Dear lord 6 hours. Could we get info on the bonus days (I'm assuming that is still going out today) while we wait so I can at least know how excited I'll be to log in?

Yndrofian

im confident this has been answered somewhere, so if someone would rather link it than explain it, thats great, but whats the deal with the "hit point changes?
  • Several changes have been made to how maximum Hit Points are calculated
  • Bonuses to your Hit Points and Constitution from Reaper XP are now calculated in a different way behind the scenes.
this could mean so many different things....

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
im confident this has been answered somewhere, so if someone would rather link it than explain it, thats great, but whats the deal with the "hit point changes?
  • Bonuses to your Hit Points and Constitution from Reaper XP are now calculated in a different way behind the scenes.
These changes aren't going to be visible from our end. Notes like this usually just indicate that the calculations have been contributing to server lag and have been reworked to reduce that.

Your final hit point total is going to be the same after the update, the process for working it out will just be a little faster.

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
I guess this change was necessary to fix the HP loss after log/relog.