We have a one-question survey for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaxx

We're interested in getting a quick read from you on whether you'd recommend Dungeons & Dragons Online to a friend. Please consider filling out this one-question survey on Google Forms here: https://forms.gle/fCAjCA85mFkSLejbA

Thanks!
Oh I cant wait to see if they pass the tes.... intestinal fort check to post the results of this....

with the recent stuff on lamania.... your gonna ask this now... yeah lets get my 0 put in here real quick for ya.....

maybe replace this question with something like what % do you think we will loose of out per customer revenue numbers......

GrayJedi AntiProPaladin

already recommended to several friends (4+ and counting) from back in University days...when the FREEDDO2024 questing coupon opened up it helps to persuade them to check the game out (waiting for similar LOTRO questing coupon too!)

BTW I think it's kinda good in away that this coupon is limited time and comes back every once in awhile, it gives friends a sense of "urgency" to join up, login to the game, create character, to enter the coupon code...if those quests are all the time freely available, people would just be like, I'll just do that whenever bcuz it's always gonna be there... (it kinda sucks that's just how the way that Human nature works....)

rabidfox

The People's Champion
It's on the launcher, but people tend to bad at paying attention to the stuff there.

We0Z00L.png

Kimbere

We're interested in getting a quick read from you on whether you'd recommend Dungeons & Dragons Online to a friend. Please consider filling out this one-question survey on Google Forms here: https://forms.gle/fCAjCA85mFkSLejbA

Thanks!
The form requires a sign-in/account on a non-DDO site. I'll pass.

I can answer the question here easily however.

No, wouldn't recommend this to a friend.

The main reasons for my answer:
1) The price - It costs far to much to acquire all of the content. There plenty of great games I can play with friends that don't cost $300+.
2) The constant lag - It frequently makes what would otherwise be an enjoyable experience irritating.
3) The bugs - Veteran players know how to avoid or work around most of the bugs but new players have no idea.
4) The customer service - The last thing I'd wish on anyone I considered a friend would be having to deal with SSG's support (or lack thereof).

Last edited:

Matuse

New player experience needs a complete and massive overhaul to account for the game as it is today. UI needs to be much friendlier. All the time I see people trying the game on Twitch and they never stick around because there's too many systems and ZERO explanation for them. Also the low level paywall is extremely brutal and offputting. All quests 10 and below that aren't part of an expansion should be permanently free - not on the coupon.

FaceDancer

Olde Wurm
On a scale of 1-10 I could only give it a 6. I really enjoy playing it, but I'd only recommend it to someone who is either a bit of a masochist or exceptionally dedicated (+ disposable income). :cry:

Last edited:

Titus Ovid

Mover and Shaker
Yeah, no to the google login. You can do polls in this very forum, you know?! And since your "survey" consists of 1 question only it would totally work.

I would only recommend this to anyone - not just friends - with a high frustration tolerance. And with that recommendation comes my personal offer to contact me for any questions or needed help. Because I know a lot of the workarounds players found and invented over the years to circumvent the innumerable bugs and problems in this game. New players don't and there are problems every step of the way starting by creating an account, starting the launcher, update the game, creating a character, use the UI and the social panel specifically, game controls, understanding snowy and sunny side, game mechanics, important places and NPCs, the payment model, tool tip errors and so on and so forth.

Come to think of it recommend is the wrong word.

Cheers,
Titus

Status
Not open for further replies.