Search results

1. Kasanje

Cleric Animal Domain description is missing Magical Beast as an affectable type

Both the Animal and Magical Beast monster categories can be affected by Animal Domain Clerics using Turn Undead. However, this detail is missing from the wiki article. In the list of Domains for Clerics, it says, "Your Turn Undead works on Animals." This should be edited to say, "...Animals...
  2. Kasanje

Unlockable Augment Slots

I'd like to have 'Unlockable' Augment Slots be an available item in the DDO Store. I sometimes find lovely pieces of gear that I wish had an augment slot for that little extra boost. Perhaps with a caveat similar to Festival effects, applicable to any non-named, non-crafted weapon. Maybe this...
  3. Kasanje

My Dream Hardcore League

All quests start on Hard. Solo and Normal modes would be unavailable. Mobs would include Shadow of Mabar champs from Night Revels and the Season 8 Dragon-themed champs. Mimic Hunt and the Hounds would also be active. Time Limit: 45 Days Leaderboard: Top 50 Players Rxp/Favor 2 Character Slots...
  4. Kasanje

Spell Penetration?

5. Kasanje

Haverdashed, 7 Levels Under.

Doing Night Revels dungeon on 18. I've got 6 Pal, 3 Fgt, and 2 Clr levels. A single Cleric past life and 10 points in the Radiant Servant tree. My hat has Eternal Faith and I cast Seek Eternal Rest.
  6. Kasanje

Amazon Listings for Old Content

From reading forum posts, I understand that some players have purchased the Catacombs Starter Pack or the Shadowfell Conspiracy pack from Amazon and found that these products are no longer supported. It's unfortunate that those product listings remained in place after the DDO store update was...
  7. Kasanje

Zombie Wizard not targeted by Turn Undead

Bug Report Number: 295257 I reported this around 3 months ago. Specifically, I have noted this issue in the Black Loch quest located in House Deneith. When using Turn Undead on enemy mobs, any Zombie Wizards present will not be targeted by the ability. They do not show up in the Combat Log...
  8. Kasanje

How to Alter the Directory?

Hello Forum, I recently stopped using Microsoft OneDrive and migrated all of my cloud documents to my HD. After the move, the DnD client recreated its directory in the Cloud version of "My Documents." Does anyone know how to change the default directory in the client so that it points to the...
  9. Kasanje

An Iconic Dwarf from Mror Holds?

I'd love to see some of the Mror Holds region in the game and perhaps an Iconic Dwarf to go along with it. #Onatar is already present in the game and would be a very fitting faith for an Iconic Paladin or FvS. Dwarves with dragonmarks are members of House Kundarak. The Duergar #dwarves in...
  10. Kasanje

Combined Prefix shards

I recently saw a pair of Silver Flame prefixed boots with a +15 Sacred/Hallowed bonus. I was wondering if crafted gear could go higher on the enhancement values. Has anyone crafted these combined prefix shards and if so, can you tell me how high you have seen the stats go? For weapons, the...
  11. Kasanje

Happy Star Wars Day!

I hope everyone is having a nice day. I've been watching movies since this morning and eating thematic foodstuffs.
  12. Kasanje

Game Girls Gallery playing DDO on YouTube

Hello, I will be demonstrating the effectiveness of Turn Undead (TU) combined with the Animal domain using a new free-to-play account playing on the #Cannith server. I will be posting new videos of my journey every #Tuesday. I plan on completing 3 Cleric past lives followed by Sun Elf for...