Search results

1. Valerianus

crafting: material batch and socket engraving

to make crafting more versatile, since it's its main purpose, but also to dramatically reduce storage hoarding data, i suggest an extra option to let us dissolve e.g. an adamantine weapon\armor into an adamantine batch (same for mithril\blueshine\densewood and all) and also for items with...
  2. Valerianus

I've seen (?) things you people wouldn't believe

also in these 3x dwarf lives i wanna do, it's my parrot that's telling me where to aim the fireballs. luckily there's no friendly fire, that parrot is mad as a cow...and as i am writing this and realizing that such a phrase actually has a meaning...jeez...i need another beer to recover...
  3. Valerianus

not-so-hidden Myth Drannor teaser

also probably a placeholder , but for fun and giggles, here it is
  4. Valerianus

please more cosmetic reaper rewards

yeah, cosmetics, there's some talk about what happens past 156 points. whatever happens, please at least introduce some new cosmetic wings. this game has no "deeds & titles" or the like, and like looooong time ago someone decideded that after tr you get that deco on your name...well...let's add...
  5. Valerianus

launcher always download stuff

new pc, new installation on win11, and it always miss 56.3 MB of stuff, amongs it i managed to see and write down: some d3d compiler , winevidesomething , avcodec_53 , cef_extensions , cef_100_percent.pak , cef_200_percent.pak , awesomium_process.exe , a natives_blob thing.... there is more but...
  6. Valerianus

please add "newest first" sort filter to crafting storage...

...and also the min level filters, plus renaming the "legacy sort" option into what it is aka oldest first, ending up with the crafting storage having exacly the same useful filters the other storages have.
  7. Valerianus

please add buttons to jump to first\last page in interfaces...

per title, thinking about auctions, shared bank, crafting storage..... that's it. thanks for reading.
  8. Valerianus

invisible captain of bling cosmetic hat on every login

sorry if i'm posting with a fake bug report number. (edit: now it is reported and i edited in a proper bug report number) i don't know where the bug is or maybe if it's only for some races\sex. i did no report....yet. the cosmetic hat captain of bling, when you log in is not visualized, and...
  9. Valerianus

About that invisible floating lever in "Just Business"....

.....was it always there and i never noticed or is it some weird new bug? *** in case it is something new: you can't see it, but you can target it with select interactables button and use it. it also play the sound of a gate opening. it is near the beginning, right after the part when you have...
  10. Valerianus

DDO MEME

This is for community created memes inspired by and related to DDO. C'mon people don't be shy. Do your own thing !!! Memes are fun 😃 Like the old forum had this thread, the new forum needs it too! Please post here your creations again 😁
  11. Valerianus

Arbiter d'Phiarlan, the Weaver of Guises [omni-cosmetic system suggestion]

A cosmetic closet is one of the most requested features, and i was thinking, after all, why suggesting or developing one when we can instead think bigger and directly jump to the next level, hoping whatever next level is not impossible to do? *** The intro, or about how to make it plausible...
  12. Valerianus

COLLECTION, a storage solution

i posted this on the old forum and i'd like to copy it here too. i can't claim this idea is my own. other games have this feature and other players suggested something like this, i put together various suggestions from the nice community and added some of my own and baked em into a whole. also...