Search results

1. J

The portal for Myth Dannor in Gate Keepers Grove

Is it just me or is the Grove getting a bit crowded? Many of us keep playing DDO for a variety or reasons. One reason is lore. I can't help but think that since Myth Drannor is in the Forgotten Realms maybe a caravan near Stormhorns or the Thunderpeaks would make more sense than throwing...
  2. J

The Anniversary Event Flop

It would have been easier to just have something appear in our bags as a prize, rather than hype a year long monthly event. It was way overhyped and was viewed as a nothing burger by most players. Rather then spending "resources" to try and fix the Dragon in the hall of heroes so it gives out...
  3. J

Greater Tome of Epic Learning not in the store?

Tried everything, cant find it. Seems to not be there.
  4. J

After Quest Lag

Is it just me, or is after quest lag worse than ever? On quest completions there is a silly lag spike that freezes everyone. Now, just because you finished a quest or a raid is completed, it doesn't mean stuff still isn't attacking you. If you die during this lag, you have to wait for rez...
  5. J

SSG is a gaming studio?

SSG has been an independent gaming studio since around 2017 with the release of the Mist of Ravenloft. So it's been about 7 years since they are a "gaming studio? Don't gaming studios make new games, too? Is SSG working on making anything new, like many other gaming studios? Just curious.
  6. J

Do you think the Devs know the game is down yet?

Just curious
  7. J

1 server

Would the game be better at this point if we just went to one server? One server would eliminate a MAJOR exploit that had been a game wrecker for years. More people would have groups on lfms. With regards to the SSG song and dance of "We have limited resources to do that", they had resources...
  8. J

Is FPS issue a blessing in disguise for SSG?

We had a nerf to everything, that was trying to be called a balance pass...alot of people unhappy. Than the FPS/ram sap issues happens. Alot of unhappy people are now focusing on the game not working rather than the big nerf and build wrecker changes. Off topic, but not really: Notice how...
  9. J

Devs, you fixing the frame rate issue?

I know its not just me. After you run a few quests your FPS drops. The people I am sitting in my discord with have high speed internet and gaming machines that are way above what is needed to play this game. They are having the same issue. I see there is another thread on this issue as well...
  10. J

Weird messages appearing when you use SLAs?

Anyone else experiencing these annoying messages? When I use the Necrotic Blast SLAs and the other SLAs in the Pale Master tree, I get annoying messages telling me that this spell is not inscribed. SOMETIMES my SLAs work and sometimes they don't.
  11. J

TR'ed Today and My Sorc Past Lives are Gone

Anyone else having an issue like this? This is awful!
  12. J

To SSG; The endgame and the mountain we climb

So recently we had this nerf for xp, the alert system change, a purple alert system, etc... To what end? What was the point? First it was: we need it to fix lag, than as the community rebelled it was stated simply: People level too fast. Does anyone consider the endgame aspect at SSG. Alot of...
  13. J

Mephits and alighment bypasses

In general there are so many things broken in this game. Plenty of posts on alignment bypass on tier 5 in cleric tress not working for holy smite, orders wrath and chaos hammer. As we sit and look at things ssg wants to fix/nerf, why do t they fix things that have been broken for years??
  14. J

DDO Store working?

The window opens, but nothing is showing up.
  15. J

There was an Iphone8 and than 10.

Yeah I know there was an iPhone in between, but who cares? Hardcore needs to be more meaningful than being able to die a few times and keep going. Also, its a season we all seen before. More power to the devs with another chance to rake in some cash. That's good for all of us I am guessing ,I...
  16. J

New Raid?

I really hope there is more to this raid. 1 Boss fight with some trash. Thats it?? Hoping there is some secret to unlock that opens to a real raid or something more substantial than when I just ran.
  17. J

Should we nerf Gust of Wind?

Gust of Wind is 2nd level spell that allows you to knockdown tiny creatures and dispel walls of fire and dancing spheres. Should a gust a wind be a gentle breeze???
  18. J

Implementation of this xp change

Aside from the backlash of this proposed change. Reading the input from the community and all the individual changes that would have to be done to each quest, how much work is this going to cause, how many issues and headaches will arirse to making this work and how much frustration and anger...