Search results

1. S

Dragon Lord aura visual glitch?

Is this white square under Dragon Lord normal: https://ibb.co/YWyMdV7 After last update, I see people running like this. I first thought it is some visual glitch on my side, but I play with friend and she confirmed that it looks the same on her side. It appears also in character creation...
  2. S

Collars do not work on Druid wolf companions

I did not look at pet companion performance much before, but today I noticed that collars do not work. I put fresh randomly generated collar (not crafted, no augments, just pure item from a chest) with acidic 2 on wolf companion from Druid. There are no acid damage numbers on any attacked enemy...
  3. S

item durability - no more damage when unequipped in inventory?

Update 50.4 notes: "Items in your inventory are no longer affected by random durability loss from the combat flow." Does it mean that if you have for example unequipped unbound Ring Of The Ancestors or randomly generated clickie in your inventory and only use it when needed (swap rings...
  4. S

Whats wrong with some spell targeting (Comet Fall, etc)

I played spell casters for longer time and finally decided to ask about thing that annoys me most. Here is example of Comet Fall on Favored Soul, but it happens with some other similar spells too. I lure group of enemies to me, so they stick close and are not moving around much. Then I hard...
  5. S

Tactical bonus does not work with class special attacks anymore?

It looks like tactical bonuses do not work with class special attacks (at least for druid in animal form). I use Takedown spell attack in wolf form (DC 10 + half druid level + highest str/wis/dex + trip bonus). Half druid level counts correctly. Wisdom modifier counts correctly (I did not check...
  6. S

Red augment slot for shields and rings

There is already a lot of space for blue and yellow augments on cloth (including armors) and jewelry. Red is available on weapons and orbs, but why not on shields? Shield can be used as a weapon (which I guess is not popular except chance for secondary bash), but has potential as spell power...
  7. S

Ice Blade (Druid)

I wonder why there is no cold version of Flame Blade (or even 2 handed Falchion), which also can be not usable against some enemies (resistance, immunity, healing). Fire Shield has cold alternative. Flame Blade scales with fire caster level, so Fire Elemental form or Child Of Summer gives...
  8. S

Combat Mastery

I read somewhere (post on forum or wiki) that combat mastery works only with standard tactical feats, so trip/stun dc in other class specific things (enhancement trees, special features) requires exact vertigo/stunning. Anyone can confirm it is true or not?
  9. S

Bear strikethrough and nature defense

U45 release notes states that Bear can strikethrough as long as not in Defensive Fighting stance (I guess it means that one exact feat). I also saw that someone mentioned nature defensive stance from bear tree (Nature's Defense also known as Natural Defense in Nature's Protector which is...
  10. S

Craftable btcoe rune arms

If craftable rune arm is bound to character on equip and bound to account shard is applied, then will it turn item into bound to account or still keep btcoe? I also read that shards increase minimum level and it is advisable to put masterwork shard, but I guess it is all about old crafting system?
  11. S

Whirlwind and spring attack in animal form?

I could not find anywhere if whirlwind and spring attack are working in animal form. Can someone confirm? Currently I have no free character slots to test it. Wisdom based Druid (flame blade) with enough dexterity and no tomes.
  12. S

I buy 2-slot items and...

I buy 2 augment slot items (can be craftable blank, not colorless, not named, not bound to character) and some other things, so send me a message if you have something to trade. Price may vary and depends on item, but priority is as follows. Highest value (platinum/astral) - clothing/jewelry...
  13. S

Large Collectable Bag - does anyone have for sale?

I played 20+ characters in last 10+ years (returning type player) and never saw it in chest or as quest reward (various f2p/p2p quests on elite/r1). I would buy one from DDO store, but they are bound to character (looking for bound to account or unbound). I know you can get one for 150 planar...
  14. S

Siberys Dragonshards downgrade?

I usually do not use dragonshards for feat swap or I have more than I need. Fragments can be used for arrows/bolts/runestones/grenades/traps/rituals. They are rarely on Auction House and I see people asking for them on general chat. Is there a way to downgrade Siberys Dragonshards into fragments?
  15. S

Cannith Crafting - how to upgrade already crafted item?

So, you crafted items, then you leveled up. How to upgrade them? I crafted new minimum level shard, but when I put crafted item into crafting machine, then I have no option to apply it (replace shard). If you need to create whole new item each time and lost all your hard to collect ingredients...