Search results

1. S

Dragonlord - Master of Tactics

DISCLAIMER: I have not capped this build yet, so part of it is still theoretical (cannot confirm endgame numbers yet). I am currently leveling in through heroics, hoping to cap within the week. Hello reader! Dragonlord is the new hotness, but I have found a disappointly few number of build...
  2. S

Heroic R10 build

Hey guys! So to preface, I know this is a bit of a ludicrous question, but if you were going to pug R10 heroics, what build would you use? I have been playing with the idea of trying a r10 heroic life (not enough friends to do a static group, so pugging it is!). Obviously this is obnoxiously...
  3. S

Stealth-Nerf of Airship

So... the airship navigator no longer takes you to the 2nd page of desintations (GH, orchard, sands, etc.)? Why sneak nerf this during maintenance :(
  4. S

Golden Greaves Dropping in ADQ?

This might be WAI but I was just running R1 epic ADQ raid and pulled golden greaves. I was confused because I was pretty sure those drop in an opt chest in CoF, and the wiki confirmed that. Just thought I'd share and see if anyone else has pulled non-ADQ items from ADQ.
  5. S

Sources of Faux-Vamprism

Does anyone know if there is a list of sources similar to vampire form from the PM tree? So far the list I have compiled is: 1. Vampire Form 2. Scion of the Shadowfell 3. Darkhallow Filigree set 4. Eye of Mabar Anyone know any other sources of healing from combat that synergize with undead?
  6. S

Experienced Player Seeking Casual Raiding Guild

Hey! I have been on the TR hamster wheel for many years, and I've finally decided to give the raiding scene a chance. My main has about 120~ past lives and 69 reaper points (nice), and I also have a first-life alt tank. I am currently in the Wildcats and I love Cranjis, but it does not look...
  7. S

Snowpeaks Climb vs Slide

I know many people out there are haters of the climb portion of the snowpeaks festival. I personally really enjoy the fun and the challenge. However, the rewards are not proportional (even slightly) to the effort. I can do the climb in about 3 minutes (above average I believe), while I can do...
  8. S

Can we PLEASE make favor tomes BtA

About a year ago, I made the trek all the way to 7500 favor (when the favor cap was about 7600). I did it on my main character, who had long ago bought a +8 Supreme tome. I finally hit 7500 (the 2nd person I had even heard of doing something so frustrating) and lo and behold I got a +8 tome...
  9. S

WTS Curse Cleansing Card

Hey! I pulled one of the curse cleansing cards; I know some people really want these (a lot more than I do), so I wanted to put this here to see if anyone was looking for one. Shoot me an offer and we can talk about it if interested. Thanks!
  10. S

Endgame Gear Theory

Hello, Recently I made a post asking for ideas for endgame characters that are relatively gear-lite, in order to be able to participate in endgame content without being a detestable leech. Today, I am hoping to pick the brains of the people that dream and breath DDO. How in the world do you...
  11. S

Low-Gear R10 / Raid Capable Character

I've been playing DDO for about 10 years, heroic completionist, almost racial completionist, but I've never really played at endgame. Everytime I get to 32 I'm too gimpy to contribute much in R10s or raids, so I go back to the TR hamster wheel. I am looking for advice on a build that is not...
  12. S

Any other crazy favor people?

Hey guys! Since this hardcore season we have 3 lives, I thought it would be a unique opportunity to try to run raids otherwise ignored on hardcore (abbot, shroud, MA, etc.) I am wondering if there are any other people crazy enough to try this. Ideally, I would love to do every single heroic...
  13. S

R10 Viable Builds?

I have been playing this game a long time. I have many past lives, and have a lot of quest knowledge/experience. Yet, for all of my hours invested, I have only 65~ reaper points. I believe this is because I never run endgame content, I just like to run around heroics/epics on r1-r4. I am...
  14. S

Hardcore Maximum Favor Group

Hello everyone! Through several of the past hardcore seasons, I have tried to attain the maximum possible favor, only to be stopped by quests that were simply unfeasible to solo. I have never been able to find people brave enough in pugs to try these quests, and consequently either die trying...