Search results

1. Frantik

Melee Dark Apostate

Hi, this is a bare bones description, and when I start this build i'll update this thread. It is not F2P. Inspired by other contributors (Kali and the Beckon cleric creators). Big wink to the Beckon guys (Griglok and Tronko). I aim to build for fun and levelling performance mainly with...
  2. Frantik

Elemental damage and Immunities... a rethink

I play a lot of casters and hate that there are some monsters that are immune to a certain damage type. It makes no sense and can severely prejudice certain caster types. Example: Dretches... they are immune to electricty damage. And just why is that? Are they not made of flesh and blood? I...
  3. Frantik

Master of Chaos?

Create new epic feat: + nd10 for Consume + yd6 for both Stricken and Steal Life Force
  4. Frantik

Still losing connection to server far too often

I thought that this had been fixed?
  5. Frantik

Question on Fey Pact Warlock DCs

Hi, J1NG explained something to me earlier (thanks again), and I got thinking (it hurts!). Would a Blue Dragonborn Warlock (taking the +2 MCL) make the sonic damage from Fey Pact Elditch blasts stronger? That is more difficult to save against (raising DC by 2)? Thanks!
  6. Frantik

Let's make Exalted Angel Epic

Exalted Angel – let’s make it EPIC Before U66, there were a number of cringeworthy abilities in EA and the update has in my eyes not improved this Destiny. I think SSG may have some non-communicated plan to enhance EDs in the future through the expansion of levels 33-40 but I still feel that...
  7. Frantik

Concept Build Shadar-Kai Warlock

Hi, this is NOT F2P and requires access to Harper Agent, Falconry and Feydark Illusionist trees. AND a +1 lesser Heart of Wood. Inspired by Strimtom's Drow melee Warlock build...
  8. Frantik

Hardcore server Lag issues

In the hope that SSG read this... the lag monster was back on Sunday with a vengeance. You may want to think about a server reset now. Thanks.
  9. Frantik

Help needed... my failed HC season 8 build that I wanted to love!

Hi, I tried this build last HC season and died twice (end fight The Pit and trap in A Cry for Help, ofc in Air Trap after zerger had sprung it). And then I gave up in frustration. I would really appreciate feedback on how to improve the build. I tried to make a batman-ish build (good at lots...