Search results

1. Jodro

Best expansion package

I bet there is already a post about it, but since there is the offer for free expansion (when it works properly), I want to see what most people think is the best to get. There are more expansions, but most people would already have the rest thanks to code.
  2. Jodro

Suggestion: Form exclusive spells for Thorn kin/knight and Hive keeper/master

Hello everyone, Blightcaster has some pretty good "Minor Elemental Kin Form" and their advancements, that almost perfectly replace Druids elemental forms. But unlike druids they don't have spells that are exclusive for that elemental form only, so I wanted to propose some. Each of druids...
  3. Jodro

Eldritch aura and epic mantle

Hello everyone, I have question about warlocks eldritch aura. Lets assume you use fiend pact. Does it count as a fire spell, which means it does extra fire damage every 5 seconds while in mantle of nature: Heart (primal avatar's mantle) or angelic form (exalted angel's mantle). If you also use...
  4. Jodro

Force imbue for EK

Hello everyone, I just tried my first sorc EK and realized that a force imbue option "fits" the EK tree a lot more than elemental. EK tree already has melee spells that are force based, which makes sense since force is just raw magic power, so you should be able to hit opponent with that. Of...
  5. Jodro

Shield bashing with orb questions

Hello everyone, I know that one can shield bash with orb, but i was wondering if that means Offhand Defenses: Shield Striking extra shield buff applies to orbs too. It explicitly says shields, but something else i saw said that all enhancements that give extra shield bash apply on orbs too...
  6. Jodro

Suggestion: Minor but important change on occult slayer

Hello everyone, I recently tested a twf barbarian to see if his weapon bond goes up twice as fast. While playing I found very annoying and pointless the first core of the tree. It consumes one bond in exchange for +5 hit for 20 seconds. As it is rn is something you just have and never going to...
  7. Jodro

Improved Precise Shot some questions

Hello everyone, I'm trying a sneaky great crossbow build (first shot does a ton of damage or one shot enemy, basically like a sniper) and I have questions about Improved Precise Shot. It says "With Improved Precise Shot, your ranged attacks pass through and potentially damage all foes in the...
  8. Jodro

Help with vampire EK

Hello everyone, I'm trying to make a pure vampire ek build. The reason i'm going with vampire is mainly flavor and enchantment and partially because I was interesting in the selfhealing while hitting. It says chance so it must be rare, but sounds fun. My gameplay plan is to buff myself and use...
  9. Jodro

Fighter/Bard/Rogue

Hello everyone, I'm trying to make a dodgy swf build with swash and a bit of lock picking. Classes: 12 Fighter, 10 Epic, 6 Bard, 2 Legendary, 2 Rogue Race: Human · · · · · · · ·Alignment: Chaotic Good · · ·Start Tome Final · · ·Incorp:· · ·0% · · ·Displacement:· · 0% Str:· · 10· · 0 · ·14 · ·...
  10. Jodro

DA pray for mercy question

Hello everyone, Does Pray for mercy damage (1d4 if you use bane/prayer, doubled if use them on cursed) scales with evil/light spellpower?Metamagic extra spellpower doesn't apply right? Same question about DAs bestow curse sla (6d6 damage on undead)
  11. Jodro

Bug on DA's bane and bestow curse

Hello everyone, I noticed enlarge metamagic doesn't work on bane and cursed words slas of DA tree. Or if it does there is no option to have it permanently on or off. Is it a bug and if so where do i report it?
  12. Jodro

Looking for guides to make a repository

Hello everyone, Lately I've looked a lot into builds and I found out there are cases that there aren't either many builds or guides for some classes. So i wanted to collect all guides, for new players and not, per class and ask you if you have any you would like to share. The list would start...
  13. Jodro

Shadow Barbarian, rate my build

Hello everyone, I'm doing some attempts to multiclass with da to get undead feature. There are some builds, but i just want to try my own. I made this build, please help me make it better it or tell me if its not saveable and start over Classes: 12 Barbarian, 10 Epic, 6 Dark Apostate, 2...
  14. Jodro

Build request: Tiefling sun cleric

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a first life f2p (28, no faydark or falconry) Tiefling sun cleric spellcaster. I tried to make one based it on a strimtom drow sun cleric build from 2 years ago, but things have changed so i wanted to see someones else's attempt. I decided on chaotic tiefling to...
  15. Jodro

Weapon math on quarterstaff vs falchion

Hello guys, i have a small question. Druids 2 handed weapon of choice is limited usually to just quarterstaff and falchion. I prefer wooden quarterstaff cause it suits the druid vibe. But I've become curious about the math. Quarterstaff is 1d6 with 20/x2 and falchion is 2d4 with 19-20/x2, adding...
  16. Jodro

Pure f2p druid Bear and cold caster build, need refinement

Hello everyone, I'm trying to make a balanced tank-dps bear that intimidates. This is what i got so far. Classes: 20 Druid, 10 Epic, 2 Legendary Race: Human · · · · · · · ·Alignment: Neutral · · ·Start Tome Final · · ·Incorp:· · ·0% · · ·Displacement:· · 0% Str:· · 16· · 0 · ·41 · · ·HP:· · ·...
  17. Jodro

Pale master, a couple of questions

Hello everyone, I was looking into pale master and its builds and I have a couple questions. First off is if he gets any big nuke necromancy spells. I checked his spells and there ware only one or two, one of which had a bug from 2019. Second is about unholy avatar enhancement, it works on...
  18. Jodro

Two man party ideas

Hello everyone, A friend of mine wants to start playing the game as spellcaster (I know its hard for first timer, but wants that). I plan to tag along with him all the way as a melee, so I'm looking for two man party combos to go through it. Dunno what spellcasting class she'll use so pitch me...
  19. Jodro

Angry Warforged with shield

Hello everyone, I'm trying to make a THF with Shield using dwarven waraxe or bastard sword and throw in some barbarian rage. The main problem I'm having rn is the classes analogy (later will be the enhancement points, but we'll cross that bridge later). I could go with 18 fighter/2 barb, getting...
  20. Jodro

Shadowdancer incorporeality question

Hello everyone, I have a question about shadowdancer's depths of darkness, it says that you gain 25% incorporeality and concealment. Are those added or if you already have a higher value it doesn't matter. For example with pure dark apostate you can get 25% incorporeality and concealment, will...