Search results

1. T

Stat squishing reaper trees as a holdover

Can you increase the cost of reaper trees to 2 AP per ability purchased? By doubling the point cost to 312 or so to fill them all out it will create more specialization and end-game progression potential, at least until a more permanent review of reaper can be scheduled. On top of that, it will...
  2. T

Ki Bolt, Magic Missiles, and Ruin Make Muggle Monks Moan

I'm laying out a somewhat tested, somewhat anecdotal, and some just plain hilarious monk. It has three cornerstones for monster gibbing dps, works for any enhancement tree monk has available to it, with a variety of splashes, and I'm going to show the simpler pure 20 Henshin version. The...
  3. T

Add a LLM to the old forums, new forums, and database?

I think it would be pretty cool to be able to query a LLM for a build, a question on a mechanic, or to know how abilities actually function. Any thoughts on adding a LLM trained to new and old forums + wiki + database? For example, I could tell it to go through patch notes, add MCL or other...
  4. T

Face Melting SF (Old Man's Healer 2)

I've been thinking of making the SF spells relevant by using them to 300% MP scale the carry-along procs. The following will work and scale Ki bolt to 180k or so. Bosses will lose the first blood, but gain debuffing, so will get the same-ish. Up to double if you go full face melting. I designed...
  5. T

Bring on the Psionic Thrall Reapers

Carnage Reapers immune to mass hold and color spray teleporting on top of you Vengeance Reapers that buff mobs if you kill them or not Doom Reapers which both debuff you counting down to your doom, as well as buff themselves to be nightmares on Elm Street. Despair reapers buffing nearby mobs...
  6. T

All Purpose Henshin Mystic

Merry Christmas to myself, I'm taking this build back, especially since people seem to enjoy Kali's one.
  7. T

Please respect source material for metamagic application.

Please respect source material spell slot maximum of 9 when allowing casters to apply metamagics. For example, no enlarged + quickened mass hold monster or like. This will bring casters closer to danger and open up usage of a wider variety of CC spells. This will also balance high level dps...
  8. T

Mitheriana, transformed to Glory

This is my continued tribute to someone dearly missed. This is a well balanced fast striker, designed to have both solid AoE and single target DPS, as well as AoE debuffing and AoE CC. That and 120 tumble, because, um, reasons. Gear I have pictured here is Vecna Shadows set 3 piece (I think...
  9. T

Add prismatic spray to core 6 of stormsinger

Like spellsinger, stormsinger needs a way to bypass reaper damage reduction to keep up with other casters. Random evo kill method is most fitting.
  10. T

Sonic Sorc Support (AKA old man's healer)

EA healing mantle nerfed
  11. T

Proposed Dungeon Rewards Revamp

Would altering base dungeon rewards as follows work? Levels 1-4 will have a base of 1/15th of a level of xp per minute (reach level 4 in 1 dungeon hour). Levels 5-30 are base 1/60th of a level of xp per minute played before VIP/Potion/Ship/Voice Modifiers. All levels outside of starter...
  12. T

Basic Archmage

Nvm, archmage and GMoF both got nerfed.
  13. T

321 Sacred Dar Kai

nvm can center kukris and go close to pure now with VKF
  14. T

I keep being told to stop using charms even before kills = xp update.

Leveling 20-30 in legendary midskull reaper where charms only last a handful of seconds as an enchanter Acolyte of the Skin. Murder hobo patch hasn't even hit yet and people want me to stop using charms already. Next patch won't even be able to use them in heroics because it will cost xp.