Search results

1. F

Google searches of old forum embarrassing

When a simple forum search shows broken links to a game potential players assume it is old and worn out and has little depth of thought left. First impressions.... Fix the old forum links on search engines. Change them back to the old links and redo the links on this new forum that is...
  2. F

Who uses Nvidia Surround with 3 monitors?

I tried sitting up close to a 32 inch monitor. I found the height and vertical resolution irritating when playing the game very close to the screen within 2 to 3 feet. 3x27 inch monitors horizontally is equivalent to a 87 inch tv if you add vertical to it. But if you sit far back it defeats...
  3. F

So... the platinum AH is useless?

I still have a lot of random loot for low level. Keen Falchions. Everbright. Then added Icy Burst from Risa and they are even better.
  4. F

I heard a rumour that the devs were working on a 4k-compatible UI. Is that true, and does anyone have any additional info?

4k is a drain on resources. Maybe try this? https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/who-uses-nvidia-surround-with-3-monitors.1499/
  5. F

Who uses Nvidia Surround with 3 monitors?

5840x1080 can be more fun on three unfancy 27 inch monitors. Zoom in to first person or just slightly over the shoulder with Nvidia video surround enabled with Bezel correction. Use 5.1 audio surround or a surround headset too. Then the dungeon crawl can be quiet creepy. A stress on the...
  6. F

So... the platinum AH is useless?

That is how the game survives. Astral Shards keep the money with the game developers instead of Chinese Abusive computer farming companies where the employees work 18 hrs a day and have 1 day off every 3 weeks. There was a show on these MMO slave farming workers. I think it was TLC or...
  7. F

Thanks for making the old forums useless

Why is it a tough call when I see it as a no brainier?
  8. F

Yep. Drive away new players. Less $$$$. The game looks broken. Bad first impression is everything in gaming. Too much competition. Think about the new player, but experienced gamer just trying to build a character. They know to do the research, but it is too much of a pain to search. A...
  9. F

Yeah. All search links are broken. Goggle etc. Are useless. You can go to the Old forum and use the search bar, but it is not as good. I have it in my Favs to go to old forum first after a search fails. I try to use the search eng title in the old forum search. Then if that does not work...
  10. F

Strikethrough vs. Doublestrike or both

This was very informative stuff. Thanks
  11. F

Since we are on the subject of Pally overpower I think it is kind of a joke they get True Rez. I would rather see them have better Aura with maybe a Radiance AOE
  12. F

Yeah I saw that in R6. Toons in combat were barely healing themselves. Enough to give me time to see them and heal them. Most notable were the 2 Druids. I was wondering why they didn't seem to heal well. I was able to hanging back from the fray. Aura healing def scaled down as usual in...
  13. F

I just ran my first R6. I mostly healed. Survivability was good. Seems like everyone needed a Healer. Paladin included. Even the Druids trying to Zerg around. If you are gonna argue Paladin is better than Cleric, well that is a no brainer cause they are way overpowered now. Current...
  14. F

How do you get 70% double strike on a PDK Maul 2HW build?
  15. F

What do you mean by Cleave? What do you mean by CHR trance in Warpriest tree. Not finding that? I have Warpriest just for Divine Might CHR. I have 8 Kensei Haste Boosts and DM are clicked for mobs. Vistani limits Haste to 5. Haste Boost is critical. Shows with regular Haste and Haste...
  16. F

Building a Melee Cleric. PDK Mauls CLR15/PAL4/FTR1 Charisma based with Fey. RS, SD, Ken Haste8. FOTW and EA mainly. His Strikethrough is 170%. I did just take Doublestrike ED feat for 5%. I was thinking maybe something else would be better. Maybe ED Spell Power Positive. This character...
  17. F

Epic Spell Power: Positive, for Exalted Angel Holy Presence, and Critical Damage Multiplier

Yep. Aura critical, but Holy Presence does not seem to. If it did all that ticking would be worth it. Doublestrike is easier to build in with gear too. I might have to add it somewhere. I took Doublestrike. Not sure what to do for next ED feat? The choice now is using ED for FOTW...
  18. F

Epic Spell Power: Positive, for Exalted Angel Holy Presence, and Critical Damage Multiplier

So RS Aura critical, but Holy Presence does not? I don't see it do double My Critical is 21%, but I can get it to 25%, maybe 30%. It is for a PDK Maul Melee Cleric with a splash of Pally. CLR15/PAL4/FTR1. Also looking at Doublestrike or Crush Weakness, but not much crowd control on this...
  19. F

'Does Epic Spell Power: Positive feat, affect EA Holy Presence and RS Aura?' What else does it affect? How does the Critical Damage multiplier work?
  20. F

Large scale battles!

Yeah, but is it a server thing or a computer thing? Having an old engine with old graphics might be an advantage.