Search results

1. H

SSG, DDO is a Great Game

Did you write that not recommended review on steam?
  2. H

Reaper points?

Taking into account the few people who run reaper in hc... I would say it did not defeat the point. On the other hand, is not like the reaper tree makes you super powerful nor is that easy to get the points.
  3. H

The Dreaming Dark - Seems impossibile without Feather falling or High Jump (CLOSED)

I did this quest multiple times with clerics with no jump skill invested and tower shield . I would use feather fall and boots of jump (like +10-+14 maybe? so maybe I would have even less than 10 because of the armor and shield). Normally the problem is that a spider was not killed. It may be...
  4. H

User Channel Reaper

And one of them is me! XD
  5. H

name reservation for all of DDO

You already reserved your name account or otherwise you could not log. What's the problem with having a second name tied to you so people can identify each other better? And I hope people would start to choose better names too, because the amount of profanities used by people in the hc is...
  6. H

Having a name showing up in the bio for example, which would show up in all the characters, would be good to avoid "trolls" in hc for example. And having that name tied to the leaderboards of hc would also make it so none would get in the leaderboards with the name you just picked in previous...
  7. H

Not a good idea at all.
  8. H

User Channel Reaper

The hardcore season 8 ends in 20 days.
  9. H

SSG Please fix the choppy lag

In ddoaudit (the website) you can write the name of any dungeon and it will show up all people in those dungeons. People who are in anonymous mode will show up as anonymous but still show up.
  10. H

In neverwinter nights online each player has a name and an account name. So all alts are also identified as belonging to the same account which can be seen by everybody.
  11. H

Your personal notes and observations of HC season Eight

What portals are you referring to?
  12. H

List of content with instakill mechanics or notable ways to easily die

Remember blockade buster and who you play it with. Just died while in the leaderboards because a certain character.... decided to take a shortcut to scape while setting timer at 15 seconds. I told the character to explain to us how we were supposed to scape if he set the timer at 15 seconds...
  13. H

Revert/Revamp New Player Experience

That's dependent on each individual player. Repeating them affords favor which gives ddo coins and reputation with the factions of the game (getting feats and other things), and also experience plus more items which can be sold for platinum. I also played more than one decade ago, I think in...
  14. H

So... the platinum AH is useless?

If you want to play an mmo with completely broken economy, try neverwinter nights online. That is a game without economy at all. The auction house is absoluteeee garbage. Nothing to buy, low level staff even at inflated price (we are taking about 2-3 items every week, nothing like in ddo) ...
  15. H

I don't see why it's a horrible idea. You are reincarnating your character and repeating the content +400 dungeons x 30 times and your equipment is always the same and never breaks... not realistic and probably we will not even use the same equipment always because of the reincarnations anyway...
  16. H

You already said that new players tend to be free to play players and therefore they would need to repeat all quests multiple times, that is one reason to group. In the hc they are grouping always. In live servers, it depends on the server. Some have lots of groups like Orien, Argonessen, others...
  17. H

They could make the durability of equipment to be much harsher. Like equipment getting broken completely after a few levels.
  18. H

Precisely people who are not subbed will get in groups which do the quests very fast so when choosing items they will tend to choose them very fast making mistakes. Also in regards to sets and the equipment tetris, you do need to read and to take into account your character details as well as...
  19. H

If farming is easier they get the sets easier so they buy less random items in ah. That is what I am saying.
  20. H

From what I am understanding they would be used mostly to get gear sets which means less people would buy in the ah and shard exchange. It would also make playing higher difficulties less important. That would have it's disadvantages for the ah too.