Search results

1. M

cursed cards and results

I would say its a good starting point!!
  2. M

cursed cards and results

They have to put the cleansing item into saga rewards or chain rewards, because its just stupid how bad the curses are in most cases (like in 90%).
  3. M

Thrower feats

Maybe, but its still +2 alchemi bonus to stat. My thrower is a wizard, so she has access to Tenser spell, which provide alchemi bonus to Dex (she has dex to attack and dmg) and Con, so I gain more (even its a lil bonus) with the Aoe proc.
  4. M

Thrower feats

I use legendary alchemical orb, the acid AoE damage is not a big one, but proc often, and the acid DoT is very useful with 100% proc rate. The cold option is also a good one.
  5. M

U60 Lamannia Preview 3: Expansion Pack Loot

Some items would be good for those who dont have IoD. Dino sets need raid item(s) and ingredients, so getting sets from the 5 quests here is esier for players not running raids. (i think there is no raid in this mini expansion?)
  6. M

Lamannia Update 60 Preview 2 - New Update 61 Quests

People could run Reavers refuge, druid or high road INSTEAD of Sharn, and guess what, they are not doing them. They usually skip Tethyamar as well, and that chain is lvl 15. People will do quests for easy, fast xp, and sharn + cogs gives extra saga xp too. Mix it with Litany and Missing, and...
  7. M

The Kighter, an AA/Falconry/DWS Archer

I use dws as well, maybe check this out: change Stealthy to Improved Empathy (loosing 1 SA dice to wild empathy charges), and get healing spring from Shiradi, with 500+ pos sp it can be useful, 10 charges per rest is ok, and there is no heal pen in reaper when your party is out of combat... :)
  8. M

Lamannia Update 60 Preview 2 - New Update 61 Quests

On heroic lives most of us never touch lvl 17+ quests. Usually you bank a level, so at lvl 18 doing Sharn part 2, Cogs, Lord of Dust gets you to cap. At lvl 20 you only need a couple of quests to reach 21 (Spies, VON 3-4, Fathom the depth...) then you can start the e-star sagas, there is no need...
  9. M

Lamannia Update 60 Preview 2 - Overview

So U60 is: - Dungeon alert changes - Rune Arm shot changes - Legendary set bonus changes (Menechtarun) - XP nerf - Some bug fixes Lot of disadvantages for the players and nothing new (content, races, classes etc.). It should be U59.4...
  10. M

Legendary Aim feat doesnt work properly

The lvl 31 feat, Legendary Aim should give +10 attack and 5% dodge bypass when you use ranged weapons. But if you have an orb equiped in your offhand, you won't get these benefits anymore, and the icon disappears from the buffs. Anyone knows if the devs work on this problem, or they are too busy...
  11. M

Tabaxi Rocks!

Hi all! Doing tabaxi lives I had to make a short video just for fun. Epic Dance