Search results

1. Hephaestas

What is the plan for players with more than 156 reaper points?

I use tumble the exact same way I used it before the change and the change did absolutely nothing to discourage people from using it for movement. Just like you say how I'm painting your words one way - seems you're painting an entire character functionality by your own description. The Thief...
  2. Hephaestas

What is the plan for players with more than 156 reaper points?

This is the newest hottest take I've heard and it's hilarious that "because players who used it enjoyed it" could be thought to be the devs reasoning. :ROFLMAO:
  3. Hephaestas

Heph's Artificer Builds & Guide Repository

Heya Hako! I always enjoy seeing how and what people change on builds - shows me the shift in priorities and playstyle across the community. To answer your question on Dreadnaught vs. Fatesinger, I am supplementing the build build with Dreadnaught because for one - I'm using the Shadowdancer...
  4. Hephaestas

Hey folks! Finally had some time to really dig deep back into Repeater Artificer again and holy Onatar's overalls is it in a great place! Reminds me of the old days with the damage output and utility! Check out the build here as well as in the OP! Thanks for all the support and keep infusing...
  5. Hephaestas

SSG, the reason why I don't buy IoD or Vecna...

If he's anything like in game Elminster, probably just asked for others to run the raid for him while he would pike 😂 (@Elminster Yes dude, you're getting to meme levels of helplessness. If only you spent as much time attempting to get the gear you're so after as you do posting/whining on the...
  6. Hephaestas

False. This has been exhaustively rebutted though at this point but people keep thinking just because a raid supports twelve players does not mean it requires twelve players. Not owning content is the only thing that prevents one from playing a raid. Please don't perpetuate this myth. Normal...
  7. Hephaestas

Well spoken, and hit the nail on the head given the OP's track record.
  8. Hephaestas

There is literally nothing keeping players from entering a raid aside from owning the content. There is nothing special I have that allows me to run a raid and you not to. Unless of course, having the will to try and be partly social in a massively multiplayer online game is a special trait you...
  9. Hephaestas

Ilithid Locations and deaths for tracking

You're right, I was also helping!
  10. Hephaestas

Ah, just getting intel that he also took care of Small Problem
  11. Hephaestas

My guildy took out the Illithid in Where There's Smoke last night and got the world event trigger. So another one down. If someone here doesn't get to the one in The Price of Freedom by the time my guildies and I are off work we'll get that one down and should unlock the first Lair dungeon.
  12. Hephaestas

Update 63 Preview 2: Card of Curse Cleansing

Sure would be silly wouldn't it. But as long as the system ships this way, it's still something one could do - which you disregarded the point here. I think most endgame players would agree; endgame systems should be tailored to, and only work at endgame which is all I'm saying. Besides, what...
  13. Hephaestas

Update 63 Preview 2: Card of Curse Cleansing

Definitely an unpopular opinion but if this is an endgame system, why can the curse of card cleansing drop anywhere in game? Shouldn't it only drop in epic/legendary quests? Perhaps with a higher chance within the new challenge dungeons? Please, don't make a rehash of the reaper system. Endgame...
  14. Hephaestas

Hey there, so it looks like you're going really heavy into the electric imbue from what I can see at a glance. That for one will definitely lower your repeater damage. It can be difficult finding that sweet spot of martial vs. imbue stats, but in general - most imbue builds can hit about 21...
  15. Hephaestas

I'd very much like to. Its on my list of things to do, just keep having life get in the way! I'll let machrotech sit a bit longer too first, and reacquaint myself with ranged and melee Artificer before I put anything down in ink, but yes it is my intention to revisit the guide with a refresh 👍
  16. Hephaestas

If you encountered a VIP subscription issue with an expansion purchase please post up your ticket number here

Ticket #308774 Bought Vecna Unleashed Collectors Edition, encountered loss of VIP at some point in late July/early August. Since been resolved (though my VIP wasn't extended for time lost 😕).
  17. Hephaestas

Hey, well first off you're in luck. I've been getting an increasing number of requests for gear (likely because Arti just got EPIC DESTINY SUPPORT 🎉) so I've gone and made a fairly streamlined Google Sheets export of my personal gear worksheet. I'll be adding it to the OP but here it is here as...
  18. Hephaestas

U61 Enhancement Tree & Class Tweaks

I enjoy this approach if it's in addition, not instead of, previous methods of updating trees! Plenty of trees have way too high cost reductions, so really enjoying seeing those come to Bard, Wizard, etc. Want to say this is a fantastic suggestion and should be entertained! Additionally, as...
  19. Hephaestas

U60 Preview 3: Machrotechnic

That's why I gave reasons ;)
  20. Hephaestas

U60 Preview 3: Machrotechnic

Just had a thought that would be an increased incentive for going T5, and encourage firing the rune arm. If the T5 Forcefield Generator improvement remains tied to equipping a rune arm and encouraging firing it - could the ability for rune arm shots to grant a debuff, such as "Vulnerability" be...