If you encountered a VIP subscription issue with an expansion purchase please post up your ticket number here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hephaestas

Master Artificer
Ticket #308774

Bought Vecna Unleashed Collectors Edition, encountered loss of VIP at some point in late July/early August. Since been resolved (though my VIP wasn't extended for time lost 😕).

Eserbe

Request #310165 is my ticket number. I am unable to purchase VIP via in-game or external browser (tried Firefox, Edge, Chrome), the store doesn't detect my currency SEK (shown as "Not set") and the hand-off to the DDO market/daybreak doesn't function because of that and I get the "Country and/or Currency not supported" message as some others have seen.

Ratgin

What a mess and not a word from Devs on what’s happening or when it will be resolved.

If they ever fix it they had best find some damn nice way to reward our “ patience “

MackMan16

I purchased the Vecna expansion yesterday and when I logged into the game, noticed my VIP status was revoked. I ended up purchasing another VIP subscription, so I could play the game. I would like to have the time left on my previous subscription added to my new subscription. Ticket number is: 311947

MysticDragon___Littlemama

Since 2007 "We're supposed to know stuff??"
My support ticket # 312085 I did loose my VIP when I got my Vecna bundle (was finally able to repurchase my VIP status, took a lot to get thru store to do it) yet, on MY ACCOUNT site, it still shows I do not own the expansions Vecna, Feywild nor Sharn.. yet I purchased and have access to it ?

Mand O'Lin

Singer of Songs Drinker of Drinks
I am curious, was (is) the Vecna expansion available via the "in-game" ddo store?

If it is and if you are having subscription issues, did you purchase the Vecna expansion using the "in-game" store?

I purchased the Vecna expansion (indeed all the expansions) directly from the DDO web-site.

Stormdancer

I am curious, was (is) the Vecna expansion available via the "in-game" ddo store?

If it is and if you are having subscription issues, did you purchase the Vecna expansion using the "in-game" store?

I purchased the Vecna expansion (indeed all the expansions) directly from the DDO web-site.
I bought mine through the website.

Stormdancer

I'm normally a rather patient person...but a month of no VIP has me starting to get upset...and then to see this:

VIP players get free daily Gold Rolls on Daily Dice from September 8th through October 10th!

I sincerely hope that means you'll have us fixed before then, otherwise I'll really be upset. It's bad enough we're missing out on the weekly rolls.

Kathwynn

Kathwynn Your request (312297) & my wife Schroderscat Your request (312292) Hers is up in on the coming 5th September. So, yeah, if you want the money.. Hurry this up.... Fast

And now this little tidbit on my account page.
Automatic renewal failed

Payment failed, reason: RESULT_ABANDONED_ORDER. Please, renew subscription manually

Last edited:

Kathwynn

Nope. The wife and I bought ours off the website. It was not available in the store at the time.

DDO David

Ticket number 312066, Pre-ordered the vecna expansion and all was working fine until I lost my VIP access yesterday. DDO store will not let me update my subscripton. Just tried to enter Haywire Foundry but can't because I don't have VIP access any more.

Mand O'Lin

Singer of Songs Drinker of Drinks
I'm normally a rather patient person...but a month of no VIP has me starting to get upset...and then to see this:

VIP players get free daily Gold Rolls on Daily Dice from September 8th through October 10th!

I sincerely hope that means you'll have us fixed before then, otherwise I'll really be upset. It's bad enough we're missing out on the weekly rolls.
Truly, SSG does not care about your money. Nor do they care about my money either.

It is the oddest thing for a company to have so little concern over their customers inability to purchase their product. With me it is due to Xsolla implementing a new payment verification scheme which does not work in a virtual environment. I missed out purchasing the Underdark Warrior's Coffer because of this. SSGs attitude was "not our problem". The best solution is for the player base, en masse, to stop spending any money whatsoever until they resolve the issues... which, sadly, will not happen.

I wish the best to all of you... possibly all of us as our subscriptions come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.