Search results

1. Ahpuch

Massive source of Lag in Monster Manual

Ok, I don't actually know if there is any lag in the Monster Manual but ya gotta write a headline that brings in the eyeballs. I have seen some "information-void speculation" and want to add some specualtion of my own. But I was thinking about the MM bug for characters that transfered servers...
  2. Ahpuch

Shared Crafting Storage issue

I seemed to have come across a new way for the shared crafting storage to cause issues. Last night running IoD for Reaper XP and mats, I finished the Saga. Since we were going to run some more quests, I grabbed the 120 Otherworldly Cards for a saga reward to reset the saga before running...
  3. Ahpuch

Chest lock indicator

A digression about the chest lock indication in a recent thread (https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/u62-sealed-in-amber-revisions-feedback.3973/page-5#post-42355) "triggered" me to post my thoughts that I had previously thought not worth the time.... I can see how the icon above the chest...
  4. Ahpuch

The final nerf.

As we all try to out do each other with the next bestest nerf, it is time to come to agree to the one final nerf to resolve this. Just nerf the forums to remove the ability to post the word nerf. Then all this talk about nerfs can go away and we go back to bitching about SSGs lack of...
  5. Ahpuch

ShadowDancer: Dark Imbuement and Paranoia don't affect Offhand?

I brought my rogue out of its Racial TR journey and moved back into epics for the first time in a while. While trying out Dark Imbuement and Paranoia to see if one makes more sense than the other, I noticed that the offhand attack was not getting the untyped bonus damage. Is this what everyone...
  6. Ahpuch

New store interface feedback

Do people like the new store interface and am I alone in finding clunky? The store interface has some improvements but over all appears worse than the previous implementation. The special on the right takes up useful space and is useless once you have purchased or determined that you don't...
  7. Ahpuch

Yet another VIP perk suggestion

Since we dont know if the devs are following through on their last (dubious) VIP idea or trying to do anything at all for VIPs for that matter, why not another player suggested VIP perk that will go no where. Add a web based interface to the banking system. From a browser you can login with...