Search results

1. canicus

Iconic Past Life(lives) importance.

I would go to 30 as often as you can. Epic lives are super valuable and you start to acquire more ED points making you more powerful overall and at 20 in particular. I understand not wanting to get to 30, I don't do it as often as I would like because I find epic leveling frustrating at times...
  2. canicus

Extra Boxes

I can't find the posts, but I believe both of these requests have been identified as something the devs (at least Tonquin) would like to do, but are too difficult to impossible.
  3. canicus

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

I haven't read all the posts, so I am curious - Is there anyone who will (re)start a VIP subscription because of these bonuses? I know some people are happy with what we are getting, but is this moving the needle at all?
  4. canicus

I think this sums everything up well. I hope this program is more successful in adding subs than I think it will. If not, SSG please pivot quickly and add value to this. don't wait 1 year to make it more appealing. My 2 cents, the monthly rewards are OK at best, but if you need to sweeten...
  5. canicus

I am going to be a VIP with or without this loyalty program. Unfortunately, there isn't much here that I feel would help me convince a new player or a non-VIP friend to start paying for it. The mount looks cool, but no one is going to want to wait 12 months to get it. I would have an easier...
  6. canicus

A Message to Our Players From SSG

Thank you for the bonuses. I feel like they are appropriate.
  7. canicus

PSA: New Quest "This Old House" is bugged/incompletable

I was able to complete first try. HH
  8. canicus

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, March 27th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

From another thread. For me, I was missing step C.
  9. canicus

Where is my Gold Roll?

I was missing Step C, thanks. I did not notice that I got that from the Dragon.
  10. canicus

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, March 27th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

When should we expect the daily gold rolls to show up? I just logged in and I do not have a gold roll available (last one used this past weekend)
  11. canicus

Orchid got nerfed HARD. BYE EVERYONE

You're not quite right there. I would explain further, but I can't talk about Fight Club. Joking aside, it's worth a watch
  12. canicus

changes to tumble BAD!

Above is where you said the ability to tumble through traps was changed. This is what I didn't understand and made me reply to you in the first place. So tumble could be used to avoid damage from traps? Or is it just evasion? When I ask what has been lost, I have been asking what was the...
  13. canicus

changes to tumble BAD!

So before the experimental changes, you were able to tumble through large traps without stopping and avoid damage? I suppose that the benefit was that tumble allowed you to move faster than normal. How many points did you need to invest in tumble to make this work? Is this something that was...
  14. canicus

changes to tumble BAD!

I'm not familiar with this, so I don't understand the shorthand here. How is tumble involved. (Not trying to be snarky, I'm genuinely ignorant)
  15. canicus

Sentient Jewel of the Mimic

I think we need a Sentient Jewel of the Bride. Where it finds opportunities to make Princess Bride references. 'as you wish' or 'prepare to die'
  16. canicus

changes to tumble BAD!

Ok,.so we have not lost a mechanical advantage against traps as dur said. They gave us a buff that some people do not see as useful and then added a charge system to balance that buff. But since some people do not see the buff as valuable, the charges are unwelcome. Is that accurate? I asked the...
  17. canicus

changes to tumble BAD!

Again, this does not answer my question. (see gif above) What have we LOST. what mechanical advantage did tumble give a player, at all but specifically with traps, that has gone away? dur claimed that we could NO LONGER tumble through traps. I cannot find any indication that tumble USED to...
  18. canicus

changes to tumble BAD!

I was asking him about traps becuase in an earlier post he made the claim that the new changes mad it so that you could no longer tumbe through traps. I disagree, I tumble through traps all the time. Of course it requires investment, but the bonuses are there and they do work. But more...
  19. canicus

changes to tumble BAD!

Because they made it more powerful and engaging. The charges are there for balance. They have changed an enormous amount of the game since it began. I guess there are still a few things that have stayed the same since day one, but there can't be tha many. I'm sorry it isn't as fun for you...
  20. canicus

changes to tumble BAD!

I guess there is no way for them to make everyone happy. I see the changes as a buff. I use the extra dodge and ref bonuses all the time. Even with 2 charges I rarely find myself in a position where I truly need it and don't have it. Our playstyles clearly differ. I just can't understand...