Search results

1. Wini

Mystical Bands Do Not Exist in Game

We have a recipe without ingredient and we have also an ingredient without recipe (Lilac Gemstone Fragments). And no dev word on any matter, it's amazing! :ROFLMAO:
  2. Wini

An expansion giveaway does not equal a discovery elixir

At least, that is an honest potion that does something you can check easly.
  3. Wini

Lag has become the elephant in the room.

Lag has been very bad lately. Sometimes, after a day or two without playing because busy with work, I log in, get jumping lag and It just feels bad. I love DDO but when that happens is like Oh boy, it's time for Netflix or perhaps I should go to sleep...
  4. Wini

Since Vecna Unleashed is NOT part of April Curate your XPAC...

I drank an elixir of discovery, ran two LH FOMs and still got 0 named items in the chest so, you all can drink safely your pots and save inventory space TBH lol
  5. Wini

Poll: Will Dragon Lord get nerfed?

What are they going to nerf, anyway? The instakill doesn't work on elementals and some other creatures, and the high DC is due to generic fighter tacticals feats. It gets even less melee power than kensai so... what do you want to nerf exactly?
  6. Wini

Can we get a skinny PDK?

Please, change PDK models! Or at least, introduce some new hats/bags/sacks to hide the entire character and avoid the shame!
  7. Wini

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, April 10th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Nice fixes! I hope Ravager's Fear Me! and Aura of Fear can get fixed anytime soon too (y)
  8. Wini

Dragonlord Ravager "Fear me!" and "Fear Aura" non-functional.

I am testing Fear Me! and it doesn't show in intimidated mobs. Idk if this is a graphical display issue or something else, but I wanted to give feedback on this!
  9. Wini

Hey Tonquin!

Running DL right now and very interested on this matter about the sunder from Dire Charge. Is this WAI or do you guys know if it's about to be adressed anytime? Thanks!
  10. Wini

A Message to Our Players From SSG

Thank you for getting the servers back! It was scaring for us players because it's a very unusual situation and our minds were picturing the worst case scenario. I'm happy everything is fine now and I hope you guys didn't have so much trouble/stress in such a bad moment. Thanks for you...
  11. Wini

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Servers went down at 14:38 CET (UTC+1)
  12. Wini

Servers just go down ?

Argo lost connection just now
  13. Wini

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, March 27th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Hey, guys, reading the notes about Dragon Lord: Is that Reckless Devotion working, not stopping you from running? Also, is its cooldown fixed somehow, or we just keeping the same long one?
  14. Wini

Bladeforged and Shadar-Kai cosmetics: convert them from btc to bta

I say yes to BTA iconic cosmetics!
  15. Wini

(Almost) 100 Bugs related to U66

I am very interested in using reckless devotion from DL but, as you said, the casting time is too long, does not heal nothing at all and it stops you from running. Are they fixing this in today's patch?
  16. Wini

Vote for next monster

My vote is for Intellect Devourer... they are so cute! And feel free to add Elder Brains too, if you ask me :D
  17. Wini

Does Positive Energy Aura Scale Well in Epics?

If you want some numbers, here we go: Tics are like 1 per second. Let's see heal amp, spell powers, etc: Overal, it's very poor, since it's slow and you have to stay in the middle of the fight to heal tanks/melee, and that's like the last thing I want to do in a raid or a mid reaper...
  18. Wini

Does Positive Energy Aura Scale Well in Epics?

Yep, that's the truth. I am running a Morninglord Healbot and that aura feels like a cosmetic thing, not a real deal. After some years of service, I'm thinking I will TR her into a FVS with some Fighter tank specs to become more useful.
  19. Wini

Tumbling was nerfed too hard

My feelins after some testing are the same. I've been using tumble for like 10 years, just evading big mobs when I was in danger, while my hirelings or party members could help me out. Now, tumble is useless for this and the charge system feels like a punishment to this playstyle. Idk how to...
  20. Wini

Zero effort for the 18th Anniversary Event

I understand we are getting a complete year full of gifts, and I must say thanks for that, it's very cool. In the other hand, I don't like there are no new rewards this year with party favors, but perhaps that's totally fine, since I can skip it and keep on running my own agenda, lol.