Search results

1. Brixwell the Butler

Night Revels Quests Bugging Out

Glad I'm not the only one! I've had some problems with Under New Ravagement. Was unable to complete the quest twice (could not interact with Maxwell at the end) and the optional ghoul, Vorne, didn't spawn at all in one run.
  2. Brixwell the Butler

LFM

Hey! Thanks for the info/link! I'm not that familiar with Discord, so I'll have to look into it more. I guess that's where all the action is these days. I'll add your main and hope to see you around!
  3. Brixwell the Butler

Free stuff!

The rest of this stuff is getting fed to my sentient weapon! Nom nom nom. Will post again if I accumulate more stuff.
  4. Brixwell the Butler

Free stuff!

You got it! It's in the mail =)
  5. Brixwell the Butler

LFM

Hello again, Thelanis! Last year, I came back to DDO after a long break, and I’ve spent about a year now getting back into the game and learning a lot of new content. Now, I’d like meet some new people outside of my guild and join a few more parties. If you don’t mind an extra name on your...
  6. Brixwell the Butler

Free stuff!

Sent! Enjoy =)
  7. Brixwell the Butler

Free stuff!

Hello Thelanis! I have a trunk full of junk, and if you want any of it, it's all yours! Just let me know what you want and who I can mail it to. Heroic loot: All items are heroic elite versions where applicable. Gianthold: Most of these are new but some might be old versions that have been...
  8. Brixwell the Butler

European players (around GMT timezone)

Hey! Feel free to add me to your friends list (Brixwell). I'm often on in the middle of the day in Toronto, Canada, which I think is evening for you. I'm at cap at the moment, but I like to TR and it's always nice to have more options for grouping!
  9. Brixwell the Butler

What is your most enjoyable content to run each life, and why?

The Depths chain in House D is my guilty pleasure each life. Interesting plots and cool villains are all well and good, but sometimes I just want to blast through a bunch of random sewer critters =)
  10. Brixwell the Butler

Stat tomes the hard way

I wonder if anyone has actually done that... I don't usually even go over 4000 favor per life!
  11. Brixwell the Butler

Stat tomes the hard way

Well, on the surface it sounds more reasonable than the owlbear butter, gloves of a giant, and sap of a sky oak that this bear asked me for yesterday... Thanks for looking!
  12. Brixwell the Butler

Stat tomes the hard way

Hello Thelanis! I started down the path of tomes long before the +8 supreme tome was a thing, and I'm determined to finish this journey the hard way, but finding the tomes I need on the AH is not always easy. Currently, I've got STR +5, DEX +7, CON +5, INT +5, WIS +7, and CHA +6. If you happen...
  13. Brixwell the Butler

New player - looking for guild

I assume it's Thelanis since we're in the Thelanis section of the forum. Hope I'm not wrong here...
  14. Brixwell the Butler

New player - looking for guild

Hey! Welcome! I think I have a rogue sitting at lvl 5. Happy to join you for some quests as you get into the marketplace, houses, etc. I'll be on my main, Brixwell, between 12 and 6ish (EST) today. If you're on, shoot me a message!
  15. Brixwell the Butler

Are past lives overrated?

Like others have said, I find that the bonuses from past lives are really noticeable in heroics, which makes successive heroic lives a bit easier. Those little bonuses are definitely overshadowed by the power you gain from epic destinies and gear in epic/legendary levels, though. But even if...
  16. Brixwell the Butler

Check your monster manual

It needs to be said every once in a while, so here's a friendly reminder to check your monster manual for rewards! I always forget about it for long stretches but just remembered and found tons of astral shards and mysterious remnants accumulated. Give yours a check!
  17. Brixwell the Butler

Resources for new players

Hello Thelanis! If you're new to the game (or just to the Thelanis server) and need some help with platinum, gear farming, leveling, etc., feel free to get in touch in game or here on the forums. Brixwell the Butler is happy to help! And if any other veteran Thelanis players are available to...