DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

nenetteblackmoor

The server is down, and it might be a hardware issue.
Moreover, today is a holiday, so the stores are closed, and the equipment is too specialized to find locally.
Online shopping will also take time.
We don't know if the replacement equipment we're considering will work well since the ones we've been using are old.
Even if SSG and Cordovan sacrifice their tea time to work, it's pointless without the equipment.
Should we whip the truck drivers to get it transported?
We should realize that many problems in our work cannot be solved solely by our own efforts.

Everyone will start moving on Monday!

Luxray405

The server is down, and it might be a hardware issue.
Moreover, today is a holiday, so the stores are closed, and the equipment is too specialized to find locally.
Online shopping will also take time.
We don't know if the replacement equipment, which is older than what we've been using, will function properly.
Even if SSG and Cordovan sacrifice their tea time to work, it's pointless without the equipment.
Should we whip the truck drivers to get it transported?
We should realize that many problems in our work cannot be solved solely by our own efforts.

Everyone will start moving on Monday!
i work at a grocery store we can’t just get something we are out of in minutes

FaceDancer

Olde Wurm
I think I have finally gotten most of the withdrawal out of my system, and I'm pretty sure I've gone through the different stages of the grieving process @ this point (denial, anger bargaining, depression, acceptance). My fix in the meantime will probably be old Godzilla movies and maybe some Elden Ring?

I think I have finally gotten most of the withdrawal out of my system, and I'm pretty sure I've gone through the different stages of the grieving process @ this point (denial, anger bargaining, depression, acceptance). My fix in the meantime will probably be old Godzilla movies and maybe some Elden Ring?
people who drink and can control their drinking do this thing where they stop drinking for a week every month.. its called a tolerance break... its to stop them from becoming alcoholics. id like to compare this downtime to a tolerance check... clooking back at some of these posts on the thread.... we clearly needed it ahaha

seph1roth5

I get that people want updates, but when there's nothing to update on what's the rush lol. I was perfectly happy with just the one post at the start so we knew they were aware of the problem and working on it. After that...nothing to do but wait anyways.

Episkopos

Lawful Good Never Looked This Evil
Live Updates from Episkopos' PC:

Untitled.png

(updates every 60 seconds)

VinoeWhines

People can complain if they want and it doesn't belittle their gripe because others can ride ponies and horseshoe unicorns.
It sucks the hardware went down.
I thought that it was cloud off prim.
Let's not be Ding Dongs about it and hope the Hostess bakes up another batch of replacements soon.

Myosin

people who drink and can control their drinking do this thing where they stop drinking for a week every month.. its called a tolerance break... its to stop them from becoming alcoholics. id like to compare this downtime to a tolerance check... clooking back at some of these posts on the thread.... we clearly needed it ahaha

Nobody values my time nearly so much as I do which is otherwise good for me to play DDO when I want.

pitrovski2

I myself have been grateful for the 1113 posts so far. It has kept me from going insane. There's hilarious ones, technical magic talks, and the standard complaining (which I fully understand; it's hard to not get frustrated and angry).

I love the grass comments. Too bad they stopped❓.
Myself, I cannot touch any grass yet, as any that comes up through the snow, does this in vain, as the 🦌 and 🐇 are quick to munch it done to nothing.

I thank Dandonk for his beautifull Terry Pratchet insert. It made my day.
How many times? 3. you always tell me 3.
That's not how you count. One. Two. Many. Lots!

Cross fingers for Monday!

Abax11

Not really. You hire a communication person to do that work; that's pretty typical for companies.
Well if that person is on holiday/off, usually there is someone else to do that Job even if it not his task. If no one can't do it it's company's fault also.

We can't blame Cordo really he's doing the best he can and hope the game can open soon.

Ryofu Housen

NGITSUM
Makes you wander why Tolero, Severlin or another executives/management team member couldn't be bothered to step in and help Cordovan provide updates to their customers, doesn't it?
You know not what you ask.
Remember when one of the Not-Cordovans gave their response on the stunningly awful nerfs to the Mabar event candies?

Dude rolled twin 1s with advantage on his persuasion check.

Myosin

Ah man I just remembered I bid 4 astral shards Friday on a blueshine qstaff which aren't that rare but I still need one.