DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Dude

Is the server up now? Am😞 in the middle of nowhere land ATM...
No, but I was able to get to the forums, which wasn't possible for most of the weekend. I'm hoping that's a step in the right direction.

I'm also able to get to the server selection screen really fast. They're still down, but the speed at which I'm getting there gives me some hope.

Sarandra

Is the server up now? Am😞 in the middle of nowhere land ATM...
No, I predicted yesterday that the servers would be up with 5% chance. Sunday is past us, my new predictions then. I thought Easter Monday would be a holiday in the US, but I was wrong. So adjusted odds for that:

40% Monday
50% Tuesday
10% Wednesday or later

Driaza

Same ... just managed to login to the forums which i could not do either for most of the weekend.

For those panicing over not being able to log into the game .. couple that with not being able to log into the forums and being told your account does not exist!

I thought it had all gone poof!

liosliante

No, I predicted yesterday that the servers would be up with 5% chance. Sunday is past us, my new predictions then. I thought Easter Monday would be a holiday in the US, but I was wrong. So adjusted odds for that:

40% Monday
50% Tuesday
10% Wednesday or later
People already start the day badly.
They begin to predict with an incredible imagination, well I don't want to start criticizing.
They are fixing it and it's just a matter of waiting.

Last edited:

Jack Jarvis Esquire

The clocks went forward in the UK on Sunday morning. This has compounded matters as I've now lost an additional hour of my whole life, and into the bargain, DDO playtime! 😲

Who can I sue please*? 🙄

*Or do I just wait til October to get an extra hour in be... Ern, I mean login time! 👍

Clumsyoof

The same people who come on here with their Holier-than-thou attitudes, chastising anyone who speaks critically of the current situation we find ourselves in, taking time out of their busy day to tell people to go do this or that, droning on and on about the complexities of video games.
Are the very same people that if they bought a new car and it was not working as expected, would be marching up to the dealership demanding satisfaction......... NOW! And you can bet that if the manager started telling them that building cars is a complicated process and that it is unreasonable for them to expect such a complex product to function as intended, that they should go outside and play in the grass or some other asinine statement......... would lose their freaking mind. But like always, for some reason, when its you, you are unreasonable, when it is them "That's different". and it was God himself who gave them to authority to decide which is which.
Here is a newsflash for some of you..... If I want advice on other things to do with my time besides playing DDO, I will ask you for it. I did not see one post of someone seeking recommendations for other things to do with their time...... yet their was no shortage of people taking it upon themselves to run their mouths. Where I am from, we call guys like that Little Bitcches.
If you wanna act like a little bitcch, knock yourself out..... but the only person you are impressing, is yourself

So quit. Bye. Go play another game if you're not happy.
That is exactly what I say, but mostly people who complain don't quit. They just come online or into forums to troll, because if they were as unhappy with the game the would just quit, maybe rage one time. What it is that they want, us all to come quit with them? If I was upset enough to quit, I would just not show up and go do something else. Not sit around complaining about the game I don't want to play.

Toede

That is exactly what I say, but mostly people who complain don't quit. They just come online or into forums to troll, because if they were as unhappy with the game the would just quit, maybe rage one time. What it is that they want, us all to come quit with them? If I was upset enough to quit, I would just not show up and go do something else. Not sit around complaining about the game I don't want to play.
So what you are saying is you have absolutely nothing valid to add to the conversation. Cool. Thanks for letting me know.

Eme

Xeid.gif