DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Silvorn

Let's see Easter weekend. Staff is all at home. Someone is posting once in a while to make it seem like they are doing something. Monday about lunchtime after every gets back from their long weekend.

Reactions: DBZ

Elves United

Let's see Easter weekend. Staff is all at home. Someone is posting once in a while to make it seem like they are doing something. Monday about lunchtime after every gets back from their long weekend.
This game is their bread and butter. The only reason they wouldn't be constantly working on it is if they are at an impasse that only outside technical support that they have to wait for can fix.

Questor56

It would be nice if I was reading more messages of encouragement to the IT team working this issue instead of people being critical. Apparently a lot of people have had the luxury of never working at a job where there was a serious problem and therfore lack understanding and empathy for the people working on this for us.

rohmer

It would be nice if I was reading more messages of encouragement to the IT team working this issue instead of people being critical. Apparently a lot of people have had the luxury of never working at a job where there was a serious problem and therfore lack understanding and empathy for the people working on this for us.
LOL, We <3 them doing their job!!!!!!!!

Toede

I can dig it. Send a positive message to the IT people working on this issue today. It's kind of like leaving a letter for Santa or the Tooth Fairy.

Col Kurtz

exactly.... as someone who has responded to real emergencies>better hope it wasn't a roof leak or a pipe burst near the server room, could be 2 weeks or a lot longer b4 DDO comes back online then

rohmer

exactly.... as someone who has responded to real emergencies>better hope it wasn't a roof leak or a pipe burst near the server room, could be 2 weeks or a lot longer b4 DDO comes back online then
Roofs dont leak and pipes dont burst in data centers....

They get thanked on one of 4 cadences:
1. Weekly
2. Every 2 weeks
3. Bi-Monthly
4. Monthly.

Kathwynn

Cleaned the house, walked the dogs, and now am back.. Still no DDO.. Come one guys.. I might have to actually have a conversation with some one. With my wife or with another human being.. That is not going to go well. So bribed the kobolds with some shinnies.. And liked Fred know that of course he is liked.. Lie to him if you have to..

Col Kurtz

Roofs dont leak and pipes dont burst in data centers....
lmao...you have no idea what's above you in a commercial building.. the pipes run across the ceilings not up the walls like in your home.

All buildings have leaking systems, every commercial building I have ever worked in that's not fairly new. They can't realistically fix every dripping pipe...so maintenance usually fixes the leaks that do more than a little drip. Those ceiling tile stains are roof leaks. The weird colored darker stains are heating system leaks.

Xaerxiessia

Lost in Translation
they should make a week-end event of it just to celebrate the most epic failure(s) , a quest in the kind of "The Pit" but with all the staff at their desk or in the facilities trying to bring all system back to normal.

rohmer

lmao...you have no idea what's above you in a commercial building.. the pipes run across the ceilings not up the walls like in your home.

All buildings have leaking systems, every commercial building I have ever worked in that's not fairly new. They can't realistically fix every dripping pipe...so maintenance usually fixes the leaks that do more than a little drip. Those ceiling tile stains are roof leaks. The weird colored darker stains are heating system leaks.
LOL, data centers are built from the ground up to avoid that.

Everything is seperate and redundant.

• Haha

thunderwolf

hope to GOD they have good back up of the servers this is not looking good at all and no word of what happen or going on i'm fearing the worst atm

• Haha