DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

rohmer

I just want everyone who defended this garbage over the weekend to keep in mind that if this can happen this weekend, it means it can happen on many weekends. How many times of this happening will it take for you to stop coddling this company and hold it accountable for what was obviously a needless outage? What's the frequency that will be your breaking point? Just food for thought and sorry to interrupt while everyone is getting their fix. You can go back doing whatever it is lemmings do.
LOL.. So your take from all this is, "Bad stuff happened and it can happen again! Anyone that says different is dumb"

Cool story bro

Volarr

I just want everyone who defended this garbage over the weekend to keep in mind that if this can happen this weekend, it means it can happen on many weekends. How many times of this happening will it take for you to stop coddling this company and hold it accountable for what was obviously a needless outage? What's the frequency that will be your breaking point? Just food for thought and sorry to interrupt while everyone is getting their fix. You can go back doing whatever it is lemmings do.
kk I'll keep that in mind

The Narc

Oops. I guess in all that work over the weekend they missed something other than pushing the power button this morning.
Yep, and used the downtime to do an extra wednesday maintenance. If i were a betting man there wont be a wednesday downtime this week.

*flexes*

💪🏻

Sylvado

When the game has no value to me I will stop playing, it is really just that simple.

The Narc

And you’re a troll. Nothing more.
Just a helpful word out if a place of caring, you and the others slinging names should be more careful as it is against the forum guidelines and by breaking these guidelines you are empowering SSG and their forum moderators to place bans on your forum accounts.

The forums here are a censored and a limited place for freedom of speech, i hope to save you from any moderation.

Owlbear

Nice to see servers are getting back up! Too bad the long Easter weekend is pretty much over in EU... So no time to play anymore :ROFLMAO:
I was actually planning to get one month of VIP this wekend for the gold rolls and to run some favor on alts (because they can only open normal). So pretty bad timing for the servers to crash...

Last edited:

Volarr

Yep, and used the downtime to do an extra wednesday maintenance. If i were a betting man there wont be a wednesday downtime this week.

*flexes*

💪🏻
I would not count on that. They were to busy trying to get the game running to work on lag or ladders. And since everyone will be on all at once the lag may be worse than the ladders.

Bunker

What would you suggest is a productive way to hold them accountable? What do you do? What is the goal? And what do you expect to get out of it?

Unrelated example. In many industries where a company sells a product, there are clear defined practices to hold those companies accountable based on the not so stellar quality of thier product.

But this is a mmorpg, so what do you suggest?

Maxilia

Before I knew it was an SSG problem I assumed it was my issue (because some useless 3rd party site said it was just me down....) so I tried several things to fix it - one being 'repair the installation'. :devilish::eek:. So, even though I have fast internet, I'm now waiting hours for the s/w / game-data to re-download....ho-hum.