Dragon's Hoard locations

rabidfox

The People's Champion
I like this idea but I really really really hope the devs thought this through and put options to collect the pieces at a variety of level ranges. If not there is going to be a lot of frustrated/disappointed players who find out they can't get X reward because their character is too high of a level and locked out of entering a dungeon that has a required piece.
Treat it like 5k and explore everywhere until we've got a list of locations (or run the risk of being locked out of the reward).

Ahpuch

Do we have the second piece to verify that ? I say that because we've had Someone, Misadventure, as actual character names in past seasons.
Yeah but the odds that "Someone" was the first player to find the item is rather improbable. I would go with they don't give out the name and replace the actual character name with someone.

Arcanaverse

Solver of Secrets
Well "locked out" doesn't feel like the right here. A second character or reincarnation also exist as options to repeat content.

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
I can verify that Casual works.

I've finished combing level 1 quests, and I'm pretty sure Sacrifices is the only one, although I can't check the Kobold hints right now because it's gone missing.

Gambrul

I like this idea but I really really really hope the devs thought this through and put options to collect the pieces at a variety of level ranges. If not there is going to be a lot of frustrated/disappointed players who find out they can't get X reward because their character is too high of a level and locked out of entering a dungeon that has a required piece.
Being thorough is hardcore.

Sheikra

Can always TR to go a 2nd time through to get them if they miss them round 1. Also if people just clear quests for maximum favor, which is pretty standard I think, then they shouldn't have any issues.

MSC

While I may be wrong here, I am thinking that the hoard pieces will be found in free-to-play quests, so that all players can grab the reward. If it is only in free-to-play quests that narrows it down by a significant amount.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Updated the 1st post with that new chest info so it's all in one spot for anyone who TR;DR all the posts.

MrDorak

iPi1xlr.jpg

2nd piece found is in "The Pit" optional, Avatar of Juiblex

Spook

Yes its dumb. A scavenger hunt doesnt really work with a level lockout. Thats not hardcore its just plain frustrating. I already feel for the people that have taken level 4 without realising.

Bunker

Did you know, reincarnation is possible.

Owlbear

Yes its dumb. A scavenger hunt doesnt really work with a level lockout. Thats not hardcore its just plain frustrating. I already feel for the people that have taken level 4 without realising.
Or when the NPC that gives the hints goes offline for a week :unsure: