Extended Downtime Notice: Wednesday, August 2nd 12:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) - 11:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

rabidfox

The People's Champion
I don't see DDO points earned via favor in the transaction history in the new store. So it'll be hard to keep track of that now. Edit: looks like all the old favor point transactions got wipes but new ones are showing up now.

Last edited:

Spikkel

@Cordovan

After this update, my VIP seems to be disabled and returned to Premium. My subscription is still valid until december 2023.
So at this moment I can not login to my main character Raindahl on Orien (which is an aasimar)

I also can't create a ticket because my account is accepted to login to the game, on the forum and on the store. But not to create a ticket.

Can this be solved please?

Thank you and Best Regards

Edit: Hmmm, solved while trying to create a ticket and checking everything, logged back in and now it works
Keeping it here so you just know it happened, maybe you can do something with it (or not)

Stoner81

Found an issue with the new store... I bought the +2 Racial Upgrade tome for 1 of my characters without a hitch but after that purchase I can't find it again in the store at all. I have logged in and out with different characters and even logged out fully and tried again but still not showing up.

Stoner81.

Genkiba

Found an issue with the new store... I bought the +2 Racial Upgrade tome for 1 of my characters without a hitch but after that purchase I can't find it again in the store at all. I have logged in and out with different characters and even logged out fully and tried again but still not showing up.

Stoner81.
Probably because it wasn't supposed to be there. Same with the three raptor mounts that were in the store for a little while. I wanted to buy the tome too but took too long.