FPS degrading with each subsequent quest.

Lopnel

My guildmates are seeing the same thing.
180 then 120 in a second quest.
320, 195, 135 by third quest.
Was playing yesterday and noticed every time you enter a loading screen the FPS drops and especially noticeable when doing a quest such as Shadow Crypt. Also if at full fps then you might not be connected to party chat... Once your fps drops lower you get reconnected to party chat.
HitFix? More like hot broken jk.

Aelonwy

I didn't really notice it getting slower or jerkier or issues with mouse sensitivity but I've been crashing to desktop/DCing frequently, even multiple times per quest if the quest has lots of load screens and its very frustrating.

Rincewind

This issue has to do with RAM/memory leaks.
So mostly for ppl with limited ram? I have 32 gb of ram.. just wandering because sometimes I can't tell the difference between regular lag or maybe something like this, specially in plataform jumping

Sarl

I haven't been looking at frame rate but I have noticed mouse look response gets progressively more sluggish the more I play. I've just quit the game to restart to make it playable and thought I'd look on the forum to see if anyone else was complaining about this issue and found your post. I'll check frame rates when I log back in and let you know but it seems at face value to be the same issue.

Kessaran

For those experiencing the issue with mouse sensitivity/FPS drops, switch to the 32-bit client until a fix is implemented.

Steps:

1. Open Launcher
2. Click the down-arrow in the top right of the launcher (next to the minimize button)
3. Hit Options, go to the General Tab
4. The bottom box is "Game Client", choose the 32-Bit client (don't use the unsupported legacy version, use the 2nd bubble labeled "32-Bit Client".

QuantumFX

I'm hoping this is all related to the longstanding mouselook issues when logging in multiple characters and the random triangles that appear in No Refunds after you've been playing for a while.

MisterVan

I knew something felt off with mouselook sensitivity. Running the anniversary quest feels really bad, though part of it is the water fountain in the main lobby, which for some reason brings fps from 180-300 down to 30 or so whenever I'm facing it. It's not the only water effect in the game that does that, either.

Kyrr

So mostly for ppl with limited ram? I have 32 gb of ram.. just wandering because sometimes I can't tell the difference between regular lag or maybe something like this, specially in plataform jumping
The game itself has memory leaks. No matter how much RAM you have, it's going to constantly consume within loading screen(s).

TavernBrawler

32GB wont be enough when game has so much memory leak. Needs a dedicated engineering team to fix it but that wont bring in money.