Hey Tonquin!

Putti

I know this isn't a bug, but would it ever be possible to split Filligrees from Augments on the Auction House? It gets kind of frustrating having to look through a dozen pages of filligrees just to find the occasional augments in-between. I know one can just search for "Topaz", "Sapphire" etc., but not all augments are named like that.

Putti

The tooltip for Sapphires of Protection claim to they give a "Protection" bonus to Armor Class, but it is in fact a "Deflection" bonus which makes sense since that's what the "Protection" affix gives.

Epicsoul

Feywild Attunement: Feywild Attunement: Every 4 Wilderness Lore feats grant you +1% Dodge. You are always considered to be in Point Blank Shot range. You have Base Attack Bonus equal to your Character Level. +10 Force and Universal Spell Power.

The highlighted portion isn't actually true as BAB is capped at 25. As this enhancement requires character level 30 or higher to take, can't it just say "Your Base Attack Bonus is 25." It's a bit confusing otherwise.

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Feywild Attunement: Feywild Attunement: Every 4 Wilderness Lore feats grant you +1% Dodge. You are always considered to be in Point Blank Shot range. You have Base Attack Bonus equal to your Character Level. +10 Force and Universal Spell Power.

The highlighted portion isn't actually true as BAB is capped at 25. As this enhancement requires character level 30 or higher to take, can't it just say "Your Base Attack Bonus is 25." It's a bit confusing otherwise.
All effects that give you full BAB have this problem with their description unfortunately.

J1NG

I can do things others can't...
I believe it used to actually follow up to your actual Character Level, but it was standardised afterwards to cap at 25. So it's WAI. Just missing clarification in description I guess.

J1NG

J1NG

I can do things others can't...
Something for @Torc I guess, but putting it here as it's bug related. Around a year ago when the enemy AI aggro management was altered to allow enemies to track enemies for longer and drop sooner, I made mention about Back to Basics over in Saltmarsh experiencing issues with this with the Red Named caster (enemy before the Nightmare boss itself), as they would not only stay aggro'd on the party, but it will zerg over to the starting point where a DD lands you on taking it. Forever leaving this enemy on alert, pathing and attempting to strike at the area where they think players materialised after the DD. This was altered so that the caster (or any other enemy there) is unable to track you on taking the DD thereby dropping their aggro (through some type of tracking block placed between the entryway and that area).

However, a recent test of this quest found that this issue has cropped back up again. This despite the "blocking" of them being able to see you there.

J1NG

Dvinesword

I have collected these over the past month regarding Throw the Boom (some of these are your own comments I think):

Throw the Boom/Knight's Challenge bugs (unconfirmed, and unsure if some of these are the exact same bug):
1) Throw the Boom seems to have some issues when used at long range. It's as if it "dry fires". Best way to describe it is as if it has a longer "animation range" than its "actual range" is. Knight's Challenge seems to work just fine at long range, but Throw the Boom does not land when used at maximum/near maximum range.
2) Throw the Boom sometimes doesn't do anything. Turns out that if you press any movement button in between activating the ability and the effect landing, then the ability just goes on cooldown without triggering the effect.
3) Throw the Boom (unsure about Knight's Challenge): Activating any other ability before the shield has made contact with the target causes it to fizzle.
4) (From Lamannia, unsure if fixed) You can´t use Knight's Challenge/Throw the Boom while having a throwing weapon equipped. Despite the attempt, the ability goes on cooldown without activation.
That seems accurate but I can also confirm from my experience that throw the boom often has no effect when throw at short range and while stationary.

Melkizadek

Hey Tonquin!

Any way we can sneak in a fix for Grandmaster of Flowers Drifting Lotus? It is supposed to deal double damage to undead, aberrations and evil outsiders, but instead on those monster types it says immune. The damage does work properly on all other creature types. This is particularly annoying because reapers are immune to the force damage.

I am using it as a tabaxi trailblazer with a quarterstaff, but I have heard of others having the same issue. Not sure what they were running.

Melkizadek

Hey Tonquin!

Sorry just remembered noticing one more on Tabaxi Trailblazer with quarterstaff while leveling...The Sunder animation is extremely long and breaks the normal attack cadence. It takes at least double the length of a normal attack to hit making it pretty useless.

QuantumFX

Hey Tonquin - Since you're interested in making DDO knowledge more accessible, could you add the DC of eldritch blast to one of the tooltips? I would suggest the Pact toggle feat as the pact is the part with the saving throw. I'm suggesting this because there is absolutely no in game resource to see what the DC is or what affects it.

seph1roth5

Don't think it was in the release notes for tomorrow, but is feylights, the shiradi color sprayish epic strike, supposed to be able to take damaging metamagics? I know it didn't before because it had no damage, but now that it does...it's extremely lackluster without being able to up the damage.

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Don't think it was in the release notes for tomorrow, but is feylights, the shiradi color sprayish epic strike, supposed to be able to take damaging metamagics? I know it didn't before because it had no damage, but now that it does...it's extremely lackluster without being able to up the damage.
Tonquin has fixed it internally, will be in an upcoming patch.

Dogtrauma

Unknowable Member
You managed to only half fix Blood Strenght, my test DL (lvl 15 PDK) heals for 1 point on proc, are you still using barbarian levels as cap for the healing? Could you change that to Dragon Lord pretty please?

edit: The on kill effect works fine.

Last edited:

Phteve

The Ascendant Shroud: Vampire appears to be broken. it states
" you gain +1 Enchantment DC. Your melee attacks have a chance of Dominating your adversaries. On Hit chance to Paralysis (will save vs DC20 + Int mod + Enchant). On Save: -10% movement and attack speed. "
Wiki puts the Dominate at 10%, thanks DDO wiki?
The problem I see is the Dominate AND the paralysis are ALWAYS together. it's not two variables that may happen independently. It's 1 thing may happen with two effects (oh joy, my Dom is also paralyzed) never Dom without paralysis and vice versa.
The Dom with wiki input should be on hit (10% of attacks without save??) It doesn't say it has chance to cast a Dom spell (with saves? what Dom spell, person or monster? ) and the paralysis is stated as on hit (every) attack with a Will save. The uber DC why is that only so often? What is broken here, why do these always proc together? what are the hidden cooldowns and timers that are restricting these two separate abilities from working independently as written?

Zaszgul

Grandmaster Of Flowers Mantle states that it grants Immunity to Slippery Surfaces.

It does not.

If I take off my Epic Rock Boots (which actually do grant Immunity to Slippery Surfaces) I slip and slide inside my sleet storm while the mantle is on.

FireEater

Can we get Text Color: Combat added to UI settings?

346d641b0729f3a32fe3e6161ba9ceca.png