Illithid Invasion Exhaustion Table

somthing

Arcanaverse's Main Thread | DDO wiki Page

Phase 1 - Pilgrims' Peril - Nov. 1

Dream Conspiracy, Ruinous Schemes, Heart of the Problem, Undermine, Growing Pains, A Small Problem, Where There's Smoke, The Price of Freedom

All Servers Completed!

Phase 2 - Stolen Power - Nov. 3

Dirty Laundry, Ghost of a Chance (heroic), Storm the Beaches, Fathom the Depths, The Promise of Fire, Spies in the House, Hiding in Plain Sight, The Tear if Dhakaan

All Servers Completed!

Phase 3 - Horde of the Illithid Controller - Nov. 5

Redwillow's Ruins, Gwylan's Stand, The Keeper's Sanctuary, The Spawn of Whisperdoom, The Devil's Details, Power Play, Reclamation, Rainbow in the Dark

All Servers Completed!

Phase 4 - Astral Ambush - Nov. 8
ArgonessenCannithGhallandaKhyberOrienSarlonaThelanisWayfinder
The Crucible❓☑️☑️☑️❓:alien::alien:❓
Lost at Sea❓:alien::alien:☑️❓❓:alien:❓
The Pit❓❓❓❓❓❓:alien:❓
The Offshore Account❓❓❓❓❓❓:alien:❓
Dead Sea Scrolls❓:alien:❓❓❓❓:alien:❓
❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓

Due to the Treasure Hunter boost I will likely not be personally confirming Exhaustion for Phase 2/3

Post your server progress and I will try to keep it updated. Please specify Server, Quest, and (Present / Exhausted)

*** - Flagging
❓- No Reports Logged
:alien: - (Confirmed / Reported) Present
☑️ - Exhausted - Community Reported - Treat these as confirmed unless we run into a problem.
✅ - Confirmed Exhausted (I went to the location personally / verified the server unlocked the quest)
💩🍀 - Unpleasant RNG Gatekeeping Device
Thelanis lost at sea done

somthing

7 confirmed kills in lost at sea on thelanis, had to log out after those

Arcanaverse's Main Thread | DDO wiki Page

Phase 1 - Pilgrims' Peril - Nov. 1

Dream Conspiracy, Ruinous Schemes, Heart of the Problem, Undermine, Growing Pains, A Small Problem, Where There's Smoke, The Price of Freedom

All Servers Completed!

Phase 2 - Stolen Power - Nov. 3

Dirty Laundry, Ghost of a Chance (heroic), Storm the Beaches, Fathom the Depths, The Promise of Fire, Spies in the House, Hiding in Plain Sight, The Tear if Dhakaan

All Servers Completed!

Phase 3 - Horde of the Illithid Controller - Nov. 5

Redwillow's Ruins, Gwylan's Stand, The Keeper's Sanctuary, The Spawn of Whisperdoom, The Devil's Details, Power Play, Reclamation, Rainbow in the Dark

All Servers Completed!

Phase 4 - Astral Ambush - Nov. 8
ArgonessenCannithGhallandaKhyberOrienSarlonaThelanisWayfinder
The Crucible❓☑️☑️☑️❓:alien::alien:❓
Lost at Sea❓:alien::alien:☑️❓❓:alien:❓
The Pit❓❓❓❓❓❓:alien:❓
The Offshore Account❓❓❓❓❓❓:alien:❓
Dead Sea Scrolls❓:alien:❓❓❓❓:alien:❓
❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓

Due to the Treasure Hunter boost I will likely not be personally confirming Exhaustion for Phase 2/3

Post your server progress and I will try to keep it updated. Please specify Server, Quest, and (Present / Exhausted)

*** - Flagging
❓- No Reports Logged
:alien: - (Confirmed / Reported) Present
☑️ - Exhausted - Community Reported - Treat these as confirmed unless we run into a problem.
✅ - Confirmed Exhausted (I went to the location personally / verified the server unlocked the quest)
💩🍀 - Unpleasant RNG Gatekeeping Device
lost at sea finished on thelanis

Dman1970

Dread Sea scrolls confirmed on Ghallanda. Located so close to the end of the quest, might as well just complete it after you kill the squidface. If you go opposite the ship, at the end of the pier that take you to the ship, where the wall is, you'll find the Illithid.

Mand O'Lin

Singer of Songs Drinker of Drinks
Argo - Offshore Account, in process... 3+ kills

This is a pure support build, so kills take a long time.

Edit: @PersonMan Please consider this confirmation/ reporting.

Last edited:

Natashaelle

Time Bandit
Dread Sea scrolls confirmed on Ghallanda.
Said so this morning, but I think he erroneously put it in the Cannith column. NOT his fault, Phase 3 completion instantaneously triggering Phase 4 at around midnight EST did lead some players into their beds.

Otherwise, got first kill there on G-Land with my main at about 9AM CET.

Then I went shopping in town downhill. (I live on an Alp)
Located so close to the end of the quest, might as well just complete it after you kill the squidface. If you go opposite the ship, at the end of the pier that take you to the ship, where the wall is, you'll find the Illithid.
Yeah, no point avoiding completion + XP + phat lootz with this one ..

Last edited: