Introducing: The Underdark Patron's Coffers!

Misadventure

Killing everybody on Hardcore with pleasure.
What's your preference?

UeWXTN0.jpg

Personally my favorite is the one Graz'zt is wearing reclined. I don't know if I'd create a drow priestess or maybe sorceress or TR my FvS into a new incarnation. It would need to include a crown that when equipped made your eyes glow red simultaneously.
Equip a crown and get the reaper eye glow :sneaky:(y)

Owlbear

I don't even mind the bundle price... Let the whales get that! But why not offer things individually? I just want the mount! I'm even willing to pay 2500 or even 3000 DDO points for it. But with a price of 8000 DDO points I'll never ever get it. Sad DDO is going this route...

Anyway.. now there is a panther mount they will probably make at least 5 more with other colors.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Just so no one risks buyers remorse, take a look at the sabertooth kitty model posted here: https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?th...mini-expansion-details.1032/page-2#post-13056

It could be some kind of placeholder image that won't be put in-game, but my guess is they'll give us sabertooth mounts with the Vecna mini-expanion that were teased on the Dread expansion artwork. (I still plan to grab this pack, just like to keep people informed of things noticed in-game)

Arcanaverse

Solver of Secrets
My question is around the Limited Time. Is this a one time deal or would it be reasonable to assume that some point in the future this bundle will be available again in the future? Similar to the other items like otto boxes?

Got an answer from the Fridays at Four. The Support Packs are not specifically intended to be a one time deal, but they also don't have plans at the moment to reoffer the bundle either. Unwilling to "tie their hands"

So, a reoffering could be in a few months... could be never.

DarkSkysz

This was in a full pug group. Seems like it's selling well amonst vets.

AiZto39.jpg
Probably people who play for more than 10 years and have nothing else to spend 10+ years worth of grind.

At least for me, DDO is not worth my time or money anymore. There is no reason to spend $130 on a new ddo expansion when I can buy 2 brand new games.

Dredre9987

Read more about this special offer available through June 28th on DDO.com!

NOTE:

There appears to have been an issue during the first 10 to 20 minutes after the game worlds reopened where the system was not properly communicating with itself, until we did a refresh. So, players who did not receive their Character Bank space upon purchase during the initial minutes of the offer being available should receive their space following a subsequent log out and then log back in, but players should also check the inventory of the character who claimed the Character Bank Space for a Character Bank upgrade item. If anyone is still missing their character bank space, please get in touch with Customer Support here: https://help.standingstonegames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
I would like to point out something that bugs me with these.

As a retired vet, I have to adhere to a pretty strict budget. When these "surprise" sales drop like this they always start mid to late month and never go into the next month. This makes me unable to ever take advantage of these things as the sale is over by the next pay period where I could try to fit them in the budget.
Literally if you extended the sale by 2 days to that Friday I would not have this issue. Maybe marketing needs to be talked with as I feel I am not the only one in this position. This happens with almost every limited time sale as well.

Last edited:

Mand O'Lin

Singer of Songs Drinker of Drinks

NOTE:

There appears to have been an issue during the first 10 to 20 minutes after the game worlds reopened where the system was not properly communicating with itself, until we did a refresh. So, players who did not receive their Character Bank space upon purchase during the initial minutes of the offer being available should receive their space following a subsequent log out and then log back in, but players should also check the inventory of the character who claimed the Character Bank Space for a Character Bank upgrade item. If anyone is still missing their character bank space, please get in touch with Customer Support here: https://help.standingstonegames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
I would love to give you guys another $100... but you won't let me.

Too bad. At least my bank account will be happier.

Cmecu

While that does seem to be on par with about cost .. What they should had done was figure the price if people bought DDO points when they are on sale, and then people buying things when they are discounted.
So instead of 2k, 4k, 8k it should been more like 1500, 3000, 5500 something like that. I dont know about anyone else, But I would never spend that much just for cosmetics or mounts..

I understand too that you dont even need to spend one dollar in this game, and can save up points just from getting favor.. But even then, it would take a very long time to get to 8k points. It would be quicker for people who are VIP though getting those monthly points. In that case it will only take 16 months to save up 8k getting 500 points a month..

Cmecu

My 2 issues are:
1) My god, storage space in the game is horrbibly limited that this is actually tempting. It'd be nice to have storage management that didn't resolve around whale level purchases; it should be basic QoL for that not $$$.
2) If I do buy the biggest tier, is SSG going to just turn around and release an almost identical mount via drop? Bought top tier for feywild unicorns... they add it to the raid. Got Dread's raptor mounts... they add it the raid. There's a patern here...

Ya it is very limited and SSG should be accomodating its players with some free bank storage because they keep giving us more and more items, gear, cosmetics.. and there just isnt any where to put all of it. No sense in it.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Ya it is very limited and SSG should be accomodating its players with some free bank storage because they keep giving us more and more items, gear, cosmetics.. and there just isnt any where to put all of it. No sense in it.
At least lately all the new cosmetics are via vendors (including the ones from this pack), so you just destroy them when not in use to free space and reclaim them again when needed.

MysticDragon___Littlemama

Since 2007 "We're supposed to know stuff??"
I keep forgetting to say often,
that many of these types of limited sales or offers with a short time frame,
don't overlap on dates such as the end of the month or first of the month when many people get their monies or pay days.
So many players miss out due to that.
I know I have missed out, especially when ddo points are on sale for double or the rare triple store points due to just that.
on a note tho, yes, I do like to support the game alas like most of us, are on a limited play budget so have to be selective on things.

edit: ya agree with @Dredre9987 - just saw your post above here

Last edited:

Joxstero

So this pack does not grant to all your characters the extra character bank slot just one. That is really dumb. No real point if it was all I could maybe see it but if it only one character. What is the point. The description not confusing at all.
Superior Underdark Warrior's Coffer

A Patron Coffer containing an entire set of c osmetics, a cosmetic pet, and mount themed around an Underdark Warrior!
Contains everything in the Greater Underdark Coffer and Underdark Coffer as well as the Underdark Warrior's Cosmetic Cloak, Mount Certificate: Underdark Warrior's Panther, and 20 slots of account storage for a total of 30! To gain access to the cosmetics and character storage, speak with Zeanna in the Eberron Hall of Heroes. The Panther Cub and Mount will be delivered directly to your pet/mount stable the next time you log into a character.
Collapse

Cmecu

At least lately all the new cosmetics are via vendors (including the ones from this pack), so you just destroy them when not in use to free space and reclaim them again when needed.

That would be ideal.. Like you can destroy your Salt Marsh Cosmetics, and IOD Cosmetics.. etc.. and you can just go back to that vendor to get the item back.

That would be an ideal route to go. It would free up some space. They could make a vendor that has all the cosmetics on it, and if your flagged , as in you bough that expansion, then you would be able to get the cosmetic from the vendor any time you wanted. Or if you have bought it from the DDO some cosmetic.. even it would be on this vendor. If you havent purchased it, it wont let you have access to it, until you buy it from the DDO store.

That would be an idea just for cosmetics.. Now for gear, that is a different story. I have like 25 or more character slots.. 4 of them I used for playing characters, all of the rest are mules named like Heroicsx OnetoFive heroicsxx SixtoTen etc.. its like that up to epics, and its done the same way. Then mules for Sharn and Ravenloft named loot, Mule for IOD and Saltmarsh Loot, Feywild Mule..
All that logging on and out, in and out.. Waiting to log out... take a minute sometimes.. or more.

If they just got rid of TR cache, get rid of BTC items, make the shared bank default , really huge like 1000 slots.. We can make tabs.. Then when they release new content, getting more slots comes with the expansion or whatever. They have to stop releasing items into the game, and not giving us space for it.. Then charge us for more space.. So in essence they charge you twice. One for content, and two for having to buy space to put the items.

Its something they really need to work on.

Dredre9987

NOTE:

Again you guys run a sale in the mid of the month to near the end, There are those of us with strict budgets that can never grab these because of the timing of the sales. This is something I would gladly pick up but since I get paid once monthly and knew nothing about this until it dropped I am literally SoL. Doesn't fit in the budget, Now if it ran to the beginning of the next month I could budget this in. As a retired vet, this is something that has become all too common with SSG's marketing.