The Best D&D Jokes Thread... Make me laugh, I dares ya!

Guntango

A vacationing Warforged Barbarian had just arrived in Stormreach Harbor when he noticed that his docent was leaking oil. He headed over to the Hammer and Chain and asked Janeiro to take a look at it.

After dropping his docent off, he goes for a walk around town. He dips into the Leaky Dinghy Tavern to find they've made some fresh ice cream and, being a Warforged Barbarian with a busted docent on vacation, decides that something cold would really hit the spot. He gets a big dish of ice cream and sits down to eat. Of course, they're out of spoons, and he makes a real mess trying to eat with his claw hands. After finishing his ice cream, he goes back to Janeiro to see if he's found the problem. The mechanic looks up and says "It looks like you blew a seal."

"No no," the Warforged replies, "it's just ice cream."

Jack Jarvis Esquire

A barmaid walks over to serve a barbarian sitting at a table, picking his teeth...

"You can't do that in here" she says. "You'll put other customers off"

"Och it's OK lassie", says the barb. "It'll only take a wee minute to pick one out fur ma neck chain, then I'll bung the rest ae thum back in ma bag afore emdy sees..." 😁👍

Jack Jarvis Esquire

Momma Barb: "Hey, have you finished chopping down that tree for our firewood yet son?" 🙄

Bubba Barb: "No Momma. I jus keep whackin an whakkin away at this ol' tree, but nomatter how hard I whack, it don hardly seem to make no dent in it..."😞

Momma Barb: "Well son, you gonna hav ta put down the halflin an try wiv yer axe!"😉

Col Kurtz

Dwarf asks another Dwarf "How many Elves does it take to screw in a lightbulb"?

2nd Dwarf responds "IDK, I keep killing them b4 they finished" :)