The Joy of Deving Discussion Thread

Ungermax

Master Artificer
Basically what happened is streamers showed folks you could move even faster than the fastest horse by constantly tumbling while experimental tumbling was checking in gameplay options. So the rest of us got punished for it and for those Sonic the Hedgehog Metroid wannabe's and as compensation for they tried to make it more useful and addds to you dodge and reflex save while the animation is active anda you now are forced to take dodge and mobility feats for +1 tumble charges and to dump all skill points into tumble cause for every ten ranks of actual level skill points invested in the skill, you get +1 charge to tumbling. Thanks for that folks and the ugly tacky UI element too. If you find an advantage, next time please keep it to yourself so we all don't get punished for it thank you very much!
I am a proud Sonic the Hedgehog Metroid wannabe and I can honestly say there is no way on this earth that I could permatumble in a group and keep it to myself. Because the other players could see what I was doing.

I mean if you could move faster in the game for a couple of skill points you would do it, if not then your loss. We experimented with experimental Tumble. It was fast and fun. I guarantee 90% of the people who didnt use it, didnt know how to do it, otherwise they would have.