Vecna Unleashed is now available to pre-purchase!

Krelar

• Needs some DPS to get done.

These days, with power creep its actually the opposite problem that adds to the annoyance.
You will likely do DPS so fast that you have to stop and end up just sitting there shield blocking for most of the raid while you wait for the orbs to light. (So boring.)

Striga

These days, with power creep its actually the opposite problem that adds to the annoyance.
You will likely do DPS so fast that you have to stop and end up just sitting there shield blocking for most of the raid while you wait for the orbs to light. (So boring.)
Hm, maybe I suck, but last time I tried it solo on R-something on some random build, IIRC I ran out of time

Zoveride

So the launcher now indicates VIPs get 10% off, but that info isn't on the marketplace website nor in the FAQ.
Does it also include the Elixer of Discovery that came with the previous mini-expansion? If memory serves, the last mini-expansion was also 10% off with VIP and included an Elixer of Discovery per character.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Does it also include the Elixer of Discovery that came with the previous mini-expansion? If memory serves, the last mini-expansion was also 10% off with VIP and included an Elixer of Discovery per character.
No, that was a saltmarsh thing for the elixer. Just the 10% for Vecna.

Steeme

Why do I get charged a VAT Tax when I live in Canada

You can thank the Canadian government for that. Came into effect July 1st 2021.

CRA - Cross Border HST for Digital Services

Any non-Canadian business that provides a digital service or product to Canadian residents has to withhold and remit HST.

Examples: Spotify, Amazon Prime, and any other non-Canadian subscription service all have HST tacked on.

Kittavida

So on the pre order page I'm seeing the price 19,99USD. I click buy now, it takes me to log in page, and next all I'm seeing is a button to purchase, without any price. I already know clicking it will complete the purchase.

How do I know the VIP discount is being applied?
Hello! Its on the page you have to move the page around to see it! I saw the 10% vip discount on my purchase. Hope this helps, and I must say though I didn't purchase my ultimate Vecna fan bundle via in game store, I purchased from the web, my receipt I received by email is not showing what I paid, it's a receipt for one month subscription for 14.99 it happened twice I purchased the 19.99 pack then upgraded to the ultimate via 2 different purchases received the email for both a monthly 14.99 subscription instead of what I paid for each. If the powers that be want me to put in a ticket and a screenshot of the receipts they do have purchase order numbers and my cc sent me correct price I paid. Let me know, I will send it. Happy questing folks <3

Rub-A-Dub-Dub

It was definitely less impressive than other trailers they've done
Not one new monsters or environments. It all feels so very unispired, copy and pasted, with recycled and reused assets. Not one new class or universal tree? This update somehow, magically, went from being a "mini" expansion into suddenly not having the word mini tacked onto it anymore. It seems cheaply and lazily produced. There is not even a wilderness in the expansion... Has there ever been an expansion without a wilderness before? The entire feel of this is rushed out, incomplete and an audible from "mini" to almost, but, not really a full expansion.

Cheeps

Tired Member
Yeah, that trailer is awful.

Content doesn't look that great either.

I'm gonna pass on this one till it's on sale for DDO points.

FaceDancer

Olde Wurm
I'm a little irritated at some of the DDO streaming folks that are playing up the "value" of this pack (who I'm pretty sure have received the product free). This must be a pretty tough sell if you have to "shill" it this hard.

Bardo

Honestly the most disappointing thing for me has been that there is no wilderness zone. This feels like a quest pack, not an expansion.

morningfrost

Honestly the most disappointing thing for me has been that there is no wilderness zone. This feels like a quest pack, not an expansion.
Wilderness zones are a mistery. Nobody seems to like them, it's always run run run run run run. Sure, XP/min it's not great that I like doing slayers when I don't know how time I have to play.
The best solution so far is Ravenloft: keep it optional.

Malleable

Some factors that make it unattractive.
  • XP is not stellar.

Just going to address this point - for the heroic level 18 quests - I am in total agreement! Other than running this maybe once or twice to see what loot you can get, I will not run these quests again at heroic level (actually r2 at level 20). Ran all 13 quests, no xp pot running, and not enough xp to level to 21!! ie. not 600k.