Recent content by albertjr

1. A

Wizard: Eldritch Knight seems too good

i miss epic defensive fighting, because i don't like tier 5 ek and hate the absolute nerf to death knight builds. they lost 20% hp modifier, and are forced to choose if they want third aura and to buff their shroud or hp and one of the slowest cleaves.
  2. A

multiple dragonlord bugs

am i the only one noticing that the vulnerability on successful sunder does not proc consistently?
  3. A

Update 66 Preview 1 - Epic Destiny Refresh

would it be unreasonable to remove the shield requirement in Stand Against the Tide?
  4. A

Blanket nerfs

hum, no. With macrotechnic and the rune-arm pass artificer is able to carry me further into reaper questing when i solo or am in a party. it gives a stun on the healing skill, and better armor class with the buffed epic mage armor, better damage because rune-arm charge tier, better hp as rm is...
  5. A

Blanket nerfs

it is highly probable, the way to play ek with edf correctly was rotate spells and melee, once i started using spells like necroblast and meteor swarm, my damage and enjoyment of the class increased. it has improved my dps also. as i still use it to this day.
  6. A

Blanket nerfs

i rotate, but yes in this case. artificer has great healing and improved dps. it also has more feats available. it is tied for second place with blighted wolf under undead.
  7. A

Blanket nerfs

i am aware of twitching
  8. A

Blanket nerfs

Mate, you ask if i am delusional, no. i am someone that had been clawing their way into their preferred playstyle. i have been playing undead melee wizard, melee warlock, melee cleric, and melee artificer for years i have been through the edf nerf to casting range, through the loss of edf making...
  9. A

Blanket nerfs

attacking my build with-out knowledge of what content i play in, and with-out knowledge of the builds i have played/moved on from. you might try making reasonable arguments or not replying.
  10. A

Blanket nerfs

are you playing with a full deck? adjusting a build does not require much effort. for example if i used fury and found it to not be preforming as good i would just reset the enhancements. if i used bastard swords than decided to use long swords i would change the feat. but if i found my build...
  11. A

Blanket nerfs

if you beleive that the endgame is gear someone lied to you
  12. A

Blanket nerfs

this is a disjointed mess of an argument, i was pointing out that melee is not really as meta as the person i was replying to was making them out to be. so casters that are good has no contabution to the discution being had.
  13. A

Blanket nerfs

i hope someone sits you down and explains how big games work, because you will be very disappointed quite often as every game i have played has changed stats around in order to promote changes in the meta.
  14. A

Blanket nerfs

if the game changes so a build i like is not viable, i change it. that is what i recommended. maybe my English is not good enough???
  15. A

Blanket nerfs

try adjusting you build/play style. also stop the melee is better garbage. as someone that plays almost exclusively as melee build the ones that are good are usually players that are far better at the game than i am. i would recommend you stop relying on meta builds if you dont like the nerfs...