Recent content by jotmon

1. jotmon

Stone of Change

Its ben a PITA since the beginning of time. All requests to update the stone of change have been ignored or given some obscure comment about how there are thousands of old recipe's so it would be too difficult to do anything with it. back in 2017- suggested adding an NPC with the window...
  2. jotmon

Change timer from reward selection to raid completion.

I don't see any reason to force players to select end rewards to reset timers on raids In many cases the raid end reward list is just selecting worthless junk. Change mechanic of raid completion timer to count 3 days from selecting end reward to 3 day from completion of raid. This way anyone...
  3. jotmon

SSG: Scrap Epic Destinies and Reaper trees to reduce lag by 90%

seems like random BS to justify some sort of hate towards ED's and reaper. Do you have any factual information to show this is the reason for lag. Maybe its the inventory space killing cosmetics that are the source of the lag.
  4. jotmon

Stat squishing reaper trees as a holdover

Or Leave it alone. wasting effort on a system that is just fine. Instead work on fixing the Lag.
  5. jotmon

Stat squishing reaper trees as a holdover

pointless. I am doubtful it would make a difference between "have" and "have not" s. The current "haves" invested time effort and resources to grind Reaper xp to get where they are now, the rest are on a longer more casual schedule.
  6. jotmon

28 hrs of 50% pot

Pretty common I generally have 20-24 hours of pots in the tank and rarely let it go below 12 hours. Usually buy 10 pack of xp pots (or more) when on sale, and store in share bank. instead of wasting inventory space drinking one at a time and risk pots running out grinding reaper xp.
  7. jotmon

Let's make Exalted Angel Epic

EA new Angelic form sucks effectively making this stance pointless vs other stances. Only reason to take EA is for Wings and MCM... the rest of the points spent are just filler.
  8. jotmon

Tumble changes?

Tumble before update after update
  9. jotmon

The real problem with random loot.

There are some potentially great interesting items, unfortunately... randomgen just cant compare to named items... Sentience , named set bonuses, augments are integrated into named items... even the best stars aligned random item cant compare. Without some sort of uniqe bonus that only occurs...
  10. jotmon

SUPER IDEA

Here's a super idea... Fix the Lag.
  11. jotmon

Lamannia Update 66 Preview 2 - Epic Destiny Refresh

Looks like Exalted Angel Holy presence healing aura is still being turned into [expletive]. some shuffling with Angelic soul but the real net result is a loss of heals Originally Holy Presence: While in your Exalted Angel Destiny Mantle and conscious, you and your allies in close range heal...
  12. jotmon

"Rare" scrolls are annoying.

Rare scrolls were meant to be hard to come by and not just easily purchased from vendors... From my point of view there should not be any vendors selling scrolls or potions after Korthos leaving players to find them in chests or purchase them from the Auction house. I have gotten in the...
  13. jotmon

just a few wishes for Dwarfs

Dwarf Mounts... Ram Wild Boar Bear
  14. jotmon

We have a one-question survey for you!

Resolve the lag. How can anyone recommend a game to anyone else that has unmanaged lag, regardless of the types or reasons for the lag. DDO is a great game with excellent game mechanics with the D&D theme.. but the Lag....