Recent content by Pfill

1. P

Remember: the content you most want to run _IS_ the fastest xp.

I run von1-3 on hardcore when my build has ranged burst. I skip von4-5 since they are too risky.
  2. P

Devs, please change all metamagic no cost sla/abilities to benonly single target spells!!

They just nerfed spell damage to 15% on r10.
  3. P

Newbie hardcore tierlist

>S Sacred fist >A Falconry or Henshin monk, Paladin inquisitive >B Paladin STD/KOTC, blightcaster, nature's protector >C Dark hunter >D Tempest, favored soul >E Tower shield tanks >F Rogues, Archmage/Pale master, Artificer, bard, Alchemist >G Warlocks, deepwood/Arcane archer, Cleric >H...
  4. P

Spiked chain questions.

If you ran barbarian S-Kai, would stuff like Storm's eye focused wrath buff improved spike chain? What if you were wizard 20, would the EK on hit imbues hit with the chain attacks?
  5. P

Dying to Lag, after so much care and caution... does feel bad

I used a greater exp tome and then loaded into the first mission in the game on normal so that I could afford to buy a hireling. I got a UI bug the second I pulled monsters and couldnt attack, leave, escape, anything. I alt f4, relaunched the game and barely survived.
  6. P

Please add Warforged/Bladeforged body feat options

As a side note, I think it would actually be funner if they buffed and nerfed these forms at the same time. Bring back stuff like warforged being immune to diseases/curses and give them more innate AC and DR just for being warforged, but give them a cap to healing per ten seconds or something...
  7. P

So... the platinum AH is useless?

In terms of purchasing power, the sub BIS gear you can get on the AH is going to cost less than 1/5th than the same gear on the shard exchange. If you know your prefixes well, you can get all the important pieces from random pieces of gear on the cheap. Obviously, it isn't good in the end game...
  8. P

Clean up ddo store of old items

I am not knowledgeable enough on the game to discuss dev resources or store balance. What I can say though, is that some of the 10+ year old items there are effectively a scam in modern game balance, such as the +2 weapons available for 150 points, health potions, et cetera. If new users buy...
  9. P

Why the spell exceptions?

Something like slay living with a DC of 90 would only be balanced in a pvp mode fleshed out with balanced resource spending, creeping, multiple units. Game has never been balanced around pvp because they don't have the time or community for it. Even if they did it would just be like warframe...
  10. P

Fighter 2/Wiz 18 Archmage TWF

Yeah it looks like you're expected to do hybrid imbue/crit damage on EK if you go that route. Yeah it's like half the tree. This really does kind of play out like the worst build ever. I'll keep playing with the idea.
  11. P

Fighter 2/Wiz 18 Archmage TWF

I'm trying to make a melee wraith form build. Part of me thinks i'd be better off just doing physical damage with 12 mage/rogue splash or something but idk. So the gameplan on this build would be to cc enemies with evocation and then beat them to death. I take the archmage SLAs in case I wind up...